Gain a competitive edge with the skills to successfully run a business. Through the nationally recognised BSB50120 Diploma of Business qualification you will develop your skills to work in frontline management for a variety of business service roles, across industry sectors.
People working in these roles undertake complex tasks in a specialist field of expertise that requires business operations skills. They draw upon their skills and knowledge to apply solutions to business problems and lead others to achieve performance outcomes across a wide range of business functions.
Business management roles rely on strategic planning and task prioritisation to get the job done. You will learn to make smarter business decisions that employers take note of. You will develop skills to manage the administrative functions of an office and oversee staff requirements. You will gain cross-industry understanding of the essentials of business success
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Executive Officer
- Project Consultant
- Business owner
- Corporate Services Manager
- Department Manager
What You'll Learn
- Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability
- Manage budgets and financial plans
- Lead communication in the workforce
- Manage personal and professional development
- Manage organisational customer service
- Evaluate business performance
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- Up to 12 months
- Customised study schedule to suit work and life commitments
- Simulated business scenarios to get you practising on the skills
- Easy-to-use online campus portal with around-the-clock access to industry-leading education
- Dedicated support from an experienced mentor and wellbeing advisor
- Mobile study from anywhere with an internet connection
Recognition Of Prior Learning
- Recognition of prior learning is an assessment process that involves assessment of an individual’s relevant prior learning (including formal, informal and non-formal learning). If you think you have sufficient evidence to show that you have the skills, knowledge and experience to prove competency in one or more units of competency, please contact us
About MCI Institute
Open up the possibilities of your career! Earn nationally recognised qualifications valued by companies across Australia, gain practical skills based on what employers value and need in the workplace and access recognised credit towards a university degree.
We are an award winning registered training organisation specialising in supported online business courses. An industry leader in education technology and student support we offer you an engaging and immersive learning platform. Our experienced team provides you with a full circle of support for the duration of your study and will be there to celebrate when you reach graduation.
Management Consultancy International Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organization (RTO 91088)