The nationally recognised BSB50120 Diploma of Business (Operations) qualification will give you the skills to ensure all business are in line with the organisational goals. The business operations specialisation focuses on the development of operational practices to leverage against the competition – a skillset that is in demand by industry.
Skilled business operations managers are in demand by businesses of all sizes, across industries. Operations management involves designing processes for business operations in the production and delivery of goods or services. It includes planning, controlling and supervising goods, services, and people.
Business operations personnel undertake multi-functional roles that require a combination of soft skills and technical skills. They perform specialist administrative or operational tasks, requiring self-development skills. They have persuasive communication and motivation skills, and the ability to critically analyse situations and solve problems. Quality control is at the forefront of their thinking. They apply their project, human resources, and budget management skills to deliver business results.
During the online course, you will learn to develop critical thinking in others to improve work practices, implement communication strategies to lead a team, manage budgets and business resources, and develop business and marketing plans that drive sales results.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Office Administrator
- Operations Officer
- Business Operations Manager
- Operations Team Leader
- Operations Analyst
What You'll Learn
- Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability
- Manage budgets and financial plans
- Lead communication in the workforce
- Manage personal and professional development
- Undertake project work
- Manage ethical procurement strategy
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- Up to 12 months
- Customised study schedule to suit work and life commitments
- Simulated business scenarios to get you practising on the skills
- Easy-to-use online campus portal with around-the-clock access to industry-leading education
- Dedicated support from an experienced mentor and wellbeing advisor
- Mobile study from anywhere with an internet connection
Recognition Of Prior Learning
- Recognition of prior learning is an assessment process that involves assessment of an individual’s relevant prior learning (including formal, informal and non-formal learning). If you think you have sufficient evidence to show that you have the skills, knowledge and experience to prove competency in one or more units of competency, please contact us
About MCI Institute
Open up the possibilities of your career! Earn nationally recognised qualifications valued by companies across Australia, gain practical skills based on what employers value and need in the workplace and access recognised credit towards a university degree.
We are an award winning registered training organisation specialising in supported online business courses. An industry leader in education technology and student support we offer you an engaging and immersive learning platform. Our experienced team provides you with a full circle of support for the duration of your study and will be there to celebrate when you reach graduation.
Management Consultancy International Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organization (RTO 91088)