- This course is only available to Australian citizens
The BSB50215 Diploma of Business will provide you with the knowledge to take your business skills to the next level.
Whether you are looking to establish a career in the business world or you are looking to articulate your qualification towards a university degree, the diploma of business will provide you with a broad and holistic understanding of the business foundations.
By covering a variety of study areas including marketing, human resources, accounting, banking and retail, this course will give you the skills and knowledge to pursue a huge variety of employment options.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Executive Officer
- Program Consultant
- Program Coordinator
- Business Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Business Supervisor
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- 12 Months
- Minimum Year 11 or equivalent, plus basic computer skills and knowledge of Internet use
- For students accessing VSL – Year 12 certificate, Certificate IV or higher or a competent result in a Government approved LLN reading and numeracy test
- Dedicated trainers to help with training and assessment
- Access to iLearn – our 24/7 learning management system
- 24/7 access to online learning and assessment materials that comprise of recorded lectures, interactive digital resources eBooks, PowerPoint’s and video links
- Opportunities to collaborate online with Trainers, industry experts and peers
- Free state of the art Language Literacy and Numeracy tools
- Mentoring and job placement assistance
- This course is delivered online, using iLearn, our 24/7 learner management system. Using iLearn, students can engage with learning at their own speed and in their own time
About Sarina Russo Institute
Sarina Russo Institute (SRI) is part of the Sarina Russo Group (SRG). Established in 1979, SRG has established and maintained a reputation for excellence in education, training, recruitment and job creation.
At SRI, we understand the importance of delivering quality education in a supportive and engaging environment. For this reason, our experienced staff are constantly reviewing our product and service offerings to ensure our courses meet the needs of our students. Every year we welcome and educate thousands of domestic and international students to study quality courses in English Language and Vocational education. Our students have been successful in gaining the skills and experience required to further their study at University or gain the desired career outcome through up-skilling. Whether you are looking for a classroom-based experience, on the job training or an online solution, we can provide the best program at the right time.
Sarina Russo Institute (SRI) is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO - 0427)