The Diploma of Database Design and Development provides the skills and knowledge individuals require to be effective in the design and development of ICT database systems. The qualification builds on a base core of design and development competencies, and is customised for professional interests via electives covering business needs analysis, quality assurance, and project management. VET FEE-HELP is available for this course.
- Assistant Database Designer
- Assistant Database Developer
- Assistant Database Specialist
- Nationally Recognised Training
There are no formal prerequisites for this qualification.
Upskilled Information Technology courses include detailed learning materials, assessments, online trainer support, and certification upon successful completion.
IT students also have access to Pluralsight’s online training library, a comprehensive online video training library delivered by those in the industry. The content is accessible 24/7 so you can study and further your skills whenever it suits you.
Recognition of prior learning
Participants often come with experience in one or more ICT competencies, vocationally acquired from a range of sources (both formal and otherwise). Upskilled acknowledges the validity of such experience and encourages candidates to apply for Recognition of Prior Learning where applicable. Upskilled’s RPL Calculator is a guide to initial RPL standing, although participants are sometimes entitled to further RPL as enrolment progresses.
- ICTICT502 Develop detailed component specifications from project specifications
- ICTDBS502 Design a database
- ICTPRG425 Use structured query language
- ICTICT418 Contribute to copyright, ethics and privacy in an ICT environment
- ICTSAD502 Model data processes
- ICTNWK514 Model preferred system solutions
- ICTPRG509 Build using rapid application development
- ICTSAD501 Model data objects
- ICTSUS601 Integrate sustainability in ICT planning and design projects
- ICTSAD505 Develop technical requirements for business solutions
- ICTPRG528 Perform ICT data conversion
- ICTSAS502 Establish and maintain client user liaison
- ICTDBS603 Determine suitability of database functionality and scalability
- ICTSAD506 Produce a feasibility report
- ICTPMG501 Manage ICT projects
- ICTPMG606 Manage ICT project quality
- ICTICT511 Match ICT needs with the strategic direction of the enterprise
- ICTPRG511 Monitor and support data conversion to new ICT system
- ICTICT509 Gather data to identify business requirements
- ICTSAS505 Review and update disaster recovery and contingency plans
Option 1 – Save 15% when paying upfront. Total course cost: $3,825
Option 2 – 24 Month Interest-free payment plan. No deposit, no interest to pay for 24 months. Get started for just $44 a week!
By submiting an enquiry on this Diploma Of Database Design And Development (ICT50515), you will receive a complimentary course consultation with Upskilled. Upskilled is a leading Registered Training Organisation (RTO) that innovates the effective and efficient delivery of vocational qualifications and short courses to working professionals, job seekers and school leavers. As one of the largest RTOs in Australia, they partner with businesses and career-minded individuals to secure superior measurable outcomes. (RTO code: #40374).
Want to know more about this course? Simply fill out this short form to receive a free course consultation with Upskilled.
Included in your Upskilled course consultation:
- Pricing and payment options
- Start dates
- Delivery mode - online or in-class
- Career advice
- How to get help and contact information
- Everything you need to know before enrolling!