Do you want a rewarding and challenging career in digital marketing? Or are you already working in the industry and looking to brush up on your skills? Either way, our Diploma of Digital Marketing is perfect for you.
You’ll learn everything from the basics of SEO and paid search to the latest trends in social media and content marketing. We’ll also cover other important topics such as data analysis, lead generation, and email marketing. And because the industry is always changing, we’ll make sure that you’re up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices.
The future awaits those who are digital marketing savvy!
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Social Media Planner
- Digital Communications Manager
- Digital Media Buyer
- Digital Content Coordinator
- Digital Copywriter
- Marketing Automation Specialist
What You'll Learn
- Your product evaluation
- Create your launch strategy
- Improve your marketing campaigns
- Create a consistent brand experience
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- 12 months, self-paced
About Monarch Institute
Monarch Institute provides engaging and well-structured courses that are nationally recognised across Australia under the Australian Quality Training Framework (AQTF).
All courses are written by industry experts, who liaise and work closely with employers to ensure the necessary industry specific subject matter is carefully and comprehensively integrated throughout the course. It’s not just the knowledge we are focussed on in regard to your learning. We are equally focussed on the skills you need to develop in order to be successful in your chosen industry.
Monarch Institute Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO code: 22530)