Make a positive impact on children in their vital years of development with the CHC50121 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care.
Learn how to design, evaluate, and implement a curriculum program, using an approved learning framework. Learn to address the developmental needs, interests and experiences of young children while considering their individual differences within the Education and Care Services National Regulations and the National Quality Standard. Learn to lead, mentor and support other team members, and progresses your career.
Who's It For?
This course is suitable for anyone who already holds a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care (CHC30113 or CHC30121), looking to take the next step in their education or employment journey.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Centre Based Director
- Lead Educator in long day care, child care centres, occasional care
- Educational Leader
- Centre Manager
- Family Day Care Coordinator
- Family Day Care Educator
- In-Home Care Provider or Coordinator
- Out of School Hours Coordinator
What You'll Learn
- Design, plan and implement education programs for children that will stimulate holistic development, encourage growth, and inspire creativity
- Manage a childcare team
- Reflect and improve your practice
- Work within current legal and ethical frameworks
- Implement policies and procedures
- Empower children with education
- Ensure the health and safety of children
- Develop positive and respectful relationships with kids
- How to handle administration tasks
- How to provide and deliver home-based child care
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- Approximately 8 to 12 months, with flexible options.
Experience the ‘Training Tailor Made’ difference:
- Small class sizes
- Industry contacts
- Highly qualified and engaging trainers the
- User-friendly and high-quality resources
- Ongoing support with trainers and administration staff
- High employment outcomes with job-ready training
- Access our user-friendly and high-quality online learning resources any time and after completion
- 280 hours of work placement
About Training Tailor Made
Training Tailor Made is a highly regarded boutique Registered Training Organisation, specialising in community services areas for 14 years. Our mission is to inspire and support our learners to reach their education and employment goals through outstanding teaching and resources, creating real job opportunities, employability skills and ultimately changing lives.
We provide tailored training that will leave you feeling competent, confident and ready to enter the workplace. We believe that anyone can achieve their goals with the right support.
We also believe that to be the best in your new role, you need to learn from the highest quality trainers. We assist you throughout your education journey, to ease you into your new and rewarding career.
Training Tailor Made works closely with employers, job seekers, community stakeholders, and government requirements to ensure that you receive the most up-to-date and relevant skills to step directly into your new career.
We deliver Nationally Recognised qualifications in areas of high industry demand as direct pathways to employment (QLD skills shortage areas). You will have the opportunity to engage with our network of community contacts, equipping you with the practical skills required for your desired role.
Training Tailor Made’s passion for quality education and learning is reflected in our company outcomes:
– Over 80% of our students gain employment upon graduating (2020)
– Over 96% satisfaction rate (2018) reflects our commitment to quality education
– Specialised support for English as a Second Language
Why choose us?
- We provide tailored ongoing support
- Placement assistance
- Face to Face or online classes
- Small class sizes
- Lecture recordings for each session
- Employer and community connections
- Flexible learning options and additional tutorials
- Excellent industry reputation
- Tailored electives to meet your career goals
- Government Funding of various types are available for eligible students
- Payment plans for full-fee students
- Fun, interactive classes with no exams
- Real-world experience and skills
Thank you for enquiring with Training Tailor Made, the ‘Training People That Care’.
Training Tailor Made is a Registered Training Organisation RTO and Skills Assure Supplier of Nationally Recognised, Government Funded Courses (RTO code 31729).