- Only available in selected major cities and surrounding areas:
- Adelaide, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Chinese Remedial Massage practitioner
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
- South Australia
- Gold Coast
- Western Australia
- New South Wales
Duration Study Load
- Full-time – 1.5 years
- Part-time – 3 years
- Endeavour College offers the flexibility to commence a selection of subjects online with an updated digital delivery model. With the support of online tutors and a robust Learning Management System, you can fit study around your work and/or personal commitments
- To support learning, students attend practical classes where they are expected to practise interviewing and case assessment techniques, as well as physical clinical examination and treatment procedures. This is conducted under the supervision of qualified instructors and with respect for privacy, cultural and religious differences. Students gain significant clinical experience at Endeavour’s Teaching Clinics under the supervision of qualified practitioners
- In the clinics, students will develop and hone all skills required to run a successful clinic after graduation, including patient assessment and management, patient recruitment and continuity of care, customer service, and dispensary management
Endeavour College is a direct entry College with no ATAR requirements.
To gain entry to an accredited undergraduate course at Endeavour College, applicants must satisfy the general requirements and other entry requirements by type of background.
General Requirements – All Applicants
All domestic applicants, regardless of background, must meet the following requirements:
- Must be willing to attend an admissions interview upon submission of enrolment paperwork (in person or via teleconference / Skype)
- Must be 18 years of age within the first period of study
- Must meet self-declared minimum computer literacy standards and have unrestricted access to the internet and a personal email account
- Must read and understand the Inherent Course Requirements for the course into which they are seeking admission and accept them prior to enrolment in the course
- For courses that involve clinical practicum subjects, a valid Working with Children Check (or its equivalent) will be normally required to be supplied to the College prior to commencement. If the applicant knows of any reason why they will not pass a Working with Children Check, they should not apply for entry to these courses
Additional applicant background entry requirements (including English language and international students) are available through enquiring with the College
- Select subjects delivered fully online
- Practitioner focused degree
- All clinical/practical subjects are completed on-site at campus location
- All course material is available online
- Dedicated online tutor
- Ability to book one-on-one consultations
- Bachelor of Health Science (Acupuncture Therapies) and Bachelor of Health Science (Chinese Medicine) available for articulation after completion of 1st year of study
Recognition Of Prior Learning
- If you have fully or partially completed a qualification with another provider (either at a Higher Education or Vocational Education and Training level), you may receive advanced standing towards your Diploma of Health Science (Chinese Remedial Massage) degree via our Credit Recognition process
- Practical/clinical skills demonstration
- Tutorial participation
- Graduates are eligible to articulate into the Bachelor of Health Science (Acupuncture Therapies) or Bachelor of Health Science (Chinese Medicine) with up to 34 credit points of advanced standing. Graduates may also articulate into other health qualifications in a variety of related areas
CMBA registrants may apply for membership with the following associations:
- Australian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Association Ltd (AACMA)
- Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture Society of Australia (CMASA)
About Endeavour College of Natural Health
Endeavour College of Natural Health has been providing Vocational and Higher Education courses in Natural Health since 1975.
Our vision is to promote and advance the philosophy and practise of natural medicine and wellbeing by producing high-quality graduates who will go on to be leaders in their fields of practise. We are dynamic and innovative whilst maintaining traditional wisdom in both a digital and practical learning environment.
Endeavour is a direct entry College with no ATAR requirements. You can apply to study with us at any time and join one of 12 monthly online intakes for our Bachelor of Health Science degrees (in Acupuncture Therapies, Chinese Medicine, Naturopathy & Nutrition), Diploma of Health Science or Undergraduate Certificates. Vocational Education courses (such as Remedial Massage) are offered 4 times a year.
Enquire about one of our courses today for more information on enrolling with Endeavour College of Natural Health!
Endeavour College of Natural Health is a trading name of Australian College of Natural Medicine Pty Ltd which is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 31489)