Diploma of Human Resource Management reflects the role of individuals working in a variety of roles within the human resources sector. The job roles that relate to this qualification may include Human Resources Consultant, Human Resources Advisor and Human Resources Business Partner.
Responsibilities are likely to be determined at a workplace level. Some smaller organisations may require employees to work across all aspects of human resources. In larger organisations, individuals may coordinate a single human resources function.
Certificate IV in Human Resource Management reflects the role of individuals who work in a range of human resources roles. The job roles that relate to this qualification may include Human Resources Officer, Human Resources Coordinator and Payroll Officer.
Responsibilities are likely to be determined at a workplace level. Some smaller organisations may require employees to work across all aspects of human resources. In larger organisations, individuals may support a single human resources function.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Human Resource Manager
- Human Resource Business Partner
- People and Culture Manager
- Human Resource Generalist
- Human Resource Advisor
- Human Resource Consultant
- Human Resource Administrator
- Human Resource Officer
- Human Resource Coordinator
- Payroll Officer
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- You can complete the course as quickly as you choose
- On average it may take you 40-50 hours to complete a unit of competency. However, this will be influenced by your experience, time availability and work rate
To satisfy the entry requirements for Diploma of Human Resource Management, you are required to complete the following four (4) prerequisite units (training pathway to Diploma):
- BSBHRM411 Administer performance development processes
- BSBHRM412 Support employee and industrial relations
- BSBHRM415 Coordinate recruitment and onboarding
- BSBHRM417 Support human resource functions and processes
Alternatively, if you have worked in a HR related role, you can provide evidence to demonstrate the two (2) years’ equivalent full-time relevant work experience to satisfy the qualification entry requirements.
The following are examples of evidence for LET Training to evaluate and assess the qualification entry requirements:
- Select an area of specialisation to meet your training needs; and
- Current Year 12: Successful completion of Australian Year 12 or equivalent or the Australian Senior VCAL Certificate; or Non-Year 12: Completion of post-secondary studies; and
- Have at least 6 months’ work experience; and
- Have access to a fully-functional computer loaded with a web browser, web camera and appropriate software applications to read PDF files and produce documents (using Microsoft Suite); and
- Have reliable internet access; and
- Have a valid email account and a telephone with a valid telephone number for learning and assessment communication, support session; and
- Participating in interactive assessment activities and interviews
- You can study at any time, any place, with maximum flexibility
- Access to Online Learning portal at any time of anywhere
- Easy-to-read course materials
- Access to learning supports (emails, phone or visual classroom sessions, Webinars)
- Fast Assessment response (5 working days response)
Recognition Of Prior Learning
- For those currently working in an administrative and office management position, with over 5 years of working experience, ask our course advisors about Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) eligibility. One of our expert trainers will develop a tailored training plan for you based on your existing role and experience
Upon enrolment, you will be provided with detailed assessment task specifications and activities specific to the relevant unit of competency (via the Learning Management System). For example, you may be required to:
- Complete projects and/or portfolios of evidence;
- Answer a series of knowledge-based short answer questions;
- Participate in interviews and/or interactive activities in a simulated business environment
You will be required to submit your evidence for evaluation to the assessor, who will continue to maintain contact with you during the assessment decision-making process. You will also be provided with opportunities to adjust and resubmit your assessments based on the assessor’s feedback.
About Let Training
Let Training deliver quality recognised qualification courses as well as business coaching and advisory consulting services. Courses are available in areas of human resources, leadership and management, business and work health and safety. Through developing customised solutions, Let Training can help you improve the skills needed to address organisations' needs and create promising career opportunities.
Let Training is a Nationally Recognised Training Organisation (RTO 41179)