Whether you’re an aspiring Human Resouces manager or already have managerial skills up your belt, the BSB50320 – Diploma of Human Resource Management is a qualification that can help boost your knowledge and skills that can potentially help you move up the ranks.
If you complete this course, you’ll have the opportunity to expand your career options as a human resources professional – whether that be on an HR team, in recruitment, or learning and development. You can pursue the following career outcomes like Human Resources Manager or Learning and Development consultant.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Human resources officer
- Human resources manager
What You'll Learn
This qualification is comprised of units that can prepare you for a number of positions in the human resources field. If you’re a natural people person and enjoy working with individuals from different backgrounds, this course can equip you with the skills and knowledge needed to help advance your career in human resources.
From this course, you’ll learn to:
- Coordinate the learning and development of teams and individuals
- Coordinate workplace plan implementation
- Facilitate performance development process
- Develop and use emotional intelligence
Other personal skills you may learn along the way include:
- Develop strong communication skills
- Conflict resolution
- Cultural sensitivity
- Analytical skills
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- 12 months
- Duration up to 24 months
There are mandatory entry requirements for the BSB50320 – Diploma of Human Resource Management. To gain entry into this program, you must have completed the following units (or equivalent competencies):
- BSBHRM411 – Administer performance development processes;
- BSBHRM412 – Support employee and industrial relations;
- BSBHRM415 – Coordinate recruitment and onboarding; and
- BSBHRM417 – Support human resource functions and processes OR
- Have two years equivalent full-time relevant work experience
As a guide, entrants to this program:
- Have completed year 12, or equivalent OR
- A qualification at Certificate IV level or higher, or OR
- A qualification at Certificate III level plus 3 years of relevant experience, and complete a course/suitability interview
Participants will be required to complete a Language Literacy and Numeracy skills assessment before enrolment can be confirmed.
- Upskilled’s fully customised online learning platform, MyUpskilled
- Student Rewards Program
- Student Support Services
- Your trainer via the trainer/student messaging system
- Webinars; both live and recorded sessions
- Video content access via:
- LinkedIn Learning
Recognition Of Prior Learning
- You may be eligible for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) or Credit Transfer (CT) provided that you have supporting evidence of any prior education and work experience. This can either reduce your study load or shorten the duration of your course. Prior to enrolment, please speak with your Education Consultant for further details
- After enrolment, you can download the application from MyUpskilled, or on request from Student Support. A trainer will be assigned to assess your eligibility for RPL and/or CT
- This course will have you undertake summative and formative assessments, write reports and/or create a portfolio, and participate in role-playing scenarios
- You’ll also be working on a variety of projects that require your own research as well as answering various written/oral questions that apply the theory you learn into practice
You will need access to a computer and the internet and have basic computing operational skills. These include:
- A modern computer with high-speed internet
- Access to a digital video recording device and/or digital camera and associated software to save and upload video and image files to the Upskilled LMS.
- Chrome or Firefox browsers
- Microsoft Office 2010 or equivalent
- Software to view online videos and images such as Windows Media Player, Windows Photo Viewer, or Quicktime.
- Software such as Adobe Reader, Windows Media Player, Windows Photo Viewer etc.
- Access to printer and associated software
- Access to a scanner and associated software
Upskilled is Australia's pre-eminent provider of qualifications at certificate and diploma level. We specialise in the online delivery of nationally accredited courses in key industries, ensuring that every learning experience is an investment in career opportunity. Upskilled is proud to be synonymous with outcomes that skill the economy, support the community, and reward our graduates on both a personal and professional level.
At the heart of Upskilled is a commitment to exploring the training opportunities made possible by the digital age. As the internet revolutionises the educational playing field, the rules of student engagement must evolve just as quickly.
Upskilled understands that instant access does not equate to instant knowledge. We understand that a new kind of student requires a new style of learning.
At its heart, learning is an interaction. For that reason, the tools that deliver effective skills learning must be interactive too. By understanding how people systemise information effectively, Upskilled has been able to develop online programs that make study natural, rewarding, and fun.
Upskilled Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organization (RTO 40374)