If you’re looking to step into the exciting and dynamic world of human resource management, then this is the ideal qualification for you. Designed to teach essential expertise and strategic human resources skills and accredited by the Australian HR Institute (AHRI), AIM’s BSB50320 Diploma of Human Resource Management will enable you to undertake human resources roles across a range of businesses and industries.
Who's It For?
- Reflecting the wide range of positions within the human resources sector as well as small business owners, this qualification is designed for professionals who already have strong foundational knowledge of human resources management
- Typically they would have responsibility for the work of other staff and demonstrate a range of managerial skills to ensure that human resources functions are effectively conducted in an organisation or business area
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Business Manager
- Human Resource Manager
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
Duration Study Load
- 12-18 months
- 10 hours per week
Online Study and Support through Self-paced Online Modules
- Studying online has never been easier or more convenient than through AIM’s state-of-the-art virtual campus, myAIM. Via the portal myAIM, students gain access to online learning materials, recorded webinars for content and assessments, case studies, eBooks, learning tasks, videos, resources, and practice questions, all working to guiding and training the learner to successfully complete the course requirements. You can take each step of your qualification at your own pace, connect with others in online forums, and receive online learning support from AIM’s Student Support and Coaching Services teams
- 18 years + of age
- Education level minimum year 12 or Certificate IV
- 2+ years of full-time work experience and access to workplace
- Technologically literate
- English proficiency
Recognition Of Prior Learning
- Recognition of skills and knowledge gained through previous studies, work, and life experiences may be used to award competency for Units of Competency within this qualification
About Australian Institute of Management
The Australian Institute of Management (AIM) empowers individuals and organisations to adapt and thrive in the face of relentless change.
Since 1941, AIM has supported Australia’s workforce through the provision of innovative and industry-focused education solutions. Our portfolio of short courses, qualifications, and higher education is constantly evolving to ensure we are best positioned to support our customers.
Commitment and dedication to the advancement of Australia’s workforce is at the core of AIM and defines our organisational values.
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training Pty Limited (ABN 40 009 668 553); RTO code 0049 (AIMET); Ground floor, 7 Macquarie Place, Sydney NSW 2000. AIMET is a registered Higher Education Provider listed on the national register, Provider ID: PRV12071, and an approved FEE-HELP provider.