If you’re looking to step into the exciting and dynamic world of human resource management, then this is the ideal qualification for you. Designed to teach essential expertise and strategic human resources skills, AIM’s BSB50618 Diploma of Human Resources Management will enable you to undertake human resources roles across a range of businesses and industries.
With a focus on managing human resources functions such as performance development, workforce planning and employee relations, you’ll develop broad skills and in-depth insights to build capability in the core disciplines of human resources management.
Who's It For?
- Reflecting the wide range of positions within the human resources sector as well as small business owners, this qualification is designed for professionals who already have a strong foundational knowledge of human resources management
- Typically they would have responsibility for the work of other staff and demonstrate a range of managerial skills to ensure that human resources functions are effectively conducted in an organisation or business area
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Business Manager
- Human Resource Manager
- Safety Administration
- Health Care Administration
- Social Assitance
- Retail Trade
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- 12 months
On-Campus Workshops and Online Support – ten days of on-campus workshops with additional self-paced study
- The benefits of studying in a classroom setting include being able to share first-hand experiences, ideas and questions with peers and our expert facilitators. You’ll study alongside like-minded people and strengthen your network. Additional study and assessment takes place outside the 10 days of face-to-face workshops
- If you have several people wanting to study the BSB50618 Diploma of Human Resources Management, AIM can develop a program for your organisation including contextualising it to your own business or industry
Online Study and support through self-paced, online modules
- The course structure for online delivery may vary slightly, so please speak with a Senior Training Advisor
- To enrol in this course, you must be 18 years of age at time of enrolment; and demonstrate during the enrolment process that you have the skills and capability to succeed in the course as described in the Student Entry Criteria. Students are required to have a unique email address and a USI – unique student identifier
- To succeed in this course, you should have an education level of year 12 (or equivalent) or Certificate IV – if not, you will need to meet the requirements in the admissions checklist, experience in the project management work environment and access to a workplace, be technologically literate with the ability to use word processing applications and the internet, be proficient in English – if English is not your first language, receive a satisfactory assessment in core LLN skills assessment
Recognition Of Prior Learning
- Recognition of skills and knowledge gained through previous studies, work, and life experiences may be used to award competency for Units of Competency within this qualification
- Assessments are completed in the student’s own time and may include practical exercises and evaluative tools
About Australian Institute of Management
As Australia's peak management body, AIM serves as a career journey partner, with members and clients ranging from emerging managers starting off in their careers to senior executives and board members. Great managers and leaders make decisions every day that affect people’s lives. With the right training, network and focus, these decisions can have a positive impact. Put simply, the better the leader, the better the decision. The better the decision, the wider the effect.
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO Code - 0049)
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training Pty Limited (ABN 40 009 668 553); RTO code 0049 (AIMET); level 21, 580 George St, Sydney, NSW, 2000, an approved FEE-HELP and VET FEE-HELP provider. AIMET is a registered Higher Education Provider listed on the national register, Provider ID: PRV12071. AIMET uses the brand name AIM with permission from the Australian Institute of Management (ABN 56 004 525 017).