- This Fee-for-Service program is NOT available for Government funding.
- This course is not delivered by an official TAFE institution. This course is delivered by LET Training, a nationally accredited private training provider.
Diploma of Human Resource Management reflects the role of individuals working in a variety of roles within the human resources sector. The job roles that relate to this qualification may include Human Resources Consultant, Human Resources Advisor and Human Resources Business Partner.
Responsibilities are likely to be determined at a workplace level. Some smaller organisations may require employees to work across all aspects of human resources. In larger organisations, individuals may coordinate a single human resources function.
Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety will provide you the underpinning knowledge required to assist in managing WHS within the workplace. It is particularly suitable for people working in a work health and safety (WHS) role that may or may not work under supervision. They may provide leadership and guidance to others and have some limited responsibility for the output of others.
The Certificate IV WHS course will help you to take that next step in your career, whether you will be directly involved in workplace safety, contributing to work health and safety systems in the workplace as a supervisor, or providing support to your company’s WHS systems in general. Skills include organising workload, analysing information, delivering presentations and problem solving. We’ll support you through this course, which will give you the tools to further your career in business.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Human Resource Manager
- Human Resource Business Partner
- People and Culture Manager
- Human Resource Generalist
- Human Resource Advisor
- Human Resource Consultant
- Health and Safety Representative
- Safety Officer
- WHS/Safety Advisor
- WHS/OHS Officer
- Work Health and Safety Auditor
- Health And Safety Officer
- And more!
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
Duration Study Load
- You can complete the course as quickly as you choose
- On average it may take you 40-65 hours to complete a unit of competency. However, this will be influenced by your experience, time availability and work rate
To satisfy the entry requirements for Diploma of Human Resource Management, you are required to complete the following four (4) prerequisite units (training pathway to Diploma):
- BSBHRM411 Administer performance development processes
- BSBHRM412 Support employee and industrial relations
- BSBHRM415 Coordinate recruitment and onboarding
- BSBHRM417 Support human resource functions and processes
- Alternatively, if you have worked in an HR related role, you can provide evidence to demonstrate the two (2) years’ equivalent full-time relevant work experience to satisfy the qualification entry requirements.
The following are examples of evidence for LET Training to evaluate and assess the qualification entry requirements:
- Certification/s or transcript/s outline the prerequisite units achieved through Registered Training Organisation/s;or
- A statement from your employer states your role and responsibilities in relation to the above-specified HR areas demonstrate two years’ equivalent full-time work experience ; and/or
- Performance review reports that specify your role and responsibilities in relation to the above-specified HR areas demonstrate two years’ equivalent full-time work experience; and/or
- A signed job description confirms your role and responsibilities in relation to the above-specified HR areas demonstrate two years’ equivalent full-time work experience
- You can study at any time, any place, with maximum flexibility
- Access to Online Learning portal at any time of anywhere
- Easy-to-read course materials
- Access to learning supports (emails, phone or visual classroom sessions, Webinars)
- Fast Assessment response (5 working days response)
Recognition Of Prior Learning
- If you believe you have competence in any of the units of competency within the qualification, you can apply to have it recognised through the Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) process.
Upon enrolment, you will be provided via the Learning Management System with detailed assessment task specifications and activities specific to the relevant unit of competency. By way of example, you may be required to:
- Complete projects and/or portfolios of evidence;
- Answer a series of knowledge-based questions;
- Participate in interviews with your assessor.
You will submit your evidence for evaluation to the Assessor, who will continue to maintain contact with you during the assessment decision-making process. You will be provided with opportunities to adjust & resubmit your assessments based on the assessor’s feedback.
About Let Training
Let Training deliver quality recognised qualification courses as well as business coaching and advisory consulting services. Courses are available in areas of human resources, leadership and management, business and work health and safety. Through developing customised solutions, Let Training can help you improve the skills needed to address organisations' needs and create promising career opportunities.
Let Training is a Nationally Recognised Training Organisation (RTO 41179)