Embark on your journey towards your exciting IT career. Future job prospects are looking extremely strong, with new and existing industries continuing to manage operations remotely. This qualification provides the skills and knowledge for an individual to administer and manage information and communications technology (ICT) support in small-to-medium enterprises (SMEs) using a wide range of general ICT technologies.
Graduates at this level provide a broad range of ICT support functions, applying a wide range of higher-level technical skills in ICT areas including networking, IT support, database development, programming and web development.
Funding through the Victorian Governments Skills First Initiative is available for eligible students only.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- ICT Office Manager
- ICT Systems Administrator
- Information System Office Manager
- Office System Administrator
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
52 weeks incl. holidays.
Tuition Time: 42 weeks.
Due to COVID this course is currently being delivered online, once restrictions are eased there will be face to face delivery for all practical components.
- Completion of year 11 or equivalent (Subject to the assessment and approval of ATMC Admission team.)
- Applicants must be 18 years of age and above.
- To assist prospective students to determine whether a course is suitable and appropriate for the individual needs, ATMC will conduct a Pre-Training Review and LLN test
This course is only available to Australian citizens and permanent residents in the state of Victoria
About Australian Technical and Management College
Australian Technical and Management College (ATMC) is located in the heart of Melbourne. We are proud of our reputation as a leader in vocational training, with modern facilities, equipment, and professional staff who demonstrate a level of expertise appropriate to their fields.
All training is focused on preparing students for work. This is achieved by combining the extensive training experience that ATMC brings to its training departments with an impressive array of industry training environments, enabling students to gain valuable industry experience.
ATMC ’s Training is focused primarily on practical application. The goal of all training is to support students to join the workforce as soon as possible. At ATMC we provide you with the greatest opportunities for a successful career.
Australian Technical and Management College Pty Ltd is a registered training organisation (RTO 22158).