Advance your business career with leadership and management training.
The BSB50420 Diploma of Leadership and Management can help you move upwards into roles with more responsibilities, such as managing other staff members and leading a team. Everything you learn during this diploma will help you succeed as a frontline manager, sales team manager, office manager, operations manager, or business development manager
Who's It For?
- Already working in a business setting? Forge your way to a promotion or more senior position with a formal qualification in project management.
- Looking to kick-start your career? With a nationally recognised qualification, you can confidently apply for management roles in any organisation
- Want a career change? Pivot into an industry with strong stability and constant demand for employees
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Business development manager
- Customer service manager
- Frontline manager
- Office manager
- Operations manager
- Sales team manager
What You'll Learn
- Communicate persuasively.
- Help colleagues apply critical thinking to their work.
- Develop effective workplace relationships.
- Manage business plans, resources, and budgets.
- Develop various workplace policies and procedures.
- Become a strong leader and role model for other staff members
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- Up to 12 months
- Submit 1 unit of competency every 4 weeks to graduate in 12 months
- There are no entry requirements for this qualification
Flexible Online Study
Our online courses allow you to study whenever and wherever suits you
Dedicated Student Support
Our friendly and experienced Support Officers, Assessors and Technical Advisors will be there for you from enrolment to graduation
Course material is developed in consultation with business experts to equip you with the job-ready skills and up-to-date knowledge to achieve your career goals
The table below mentions assessments that may be available throughout this qualification:
Students are presented with short-answer questions relative to what they have learnt within the unit
Students are presented with a project relative to what they have learnt within the unit, leading to an in-depth exploration of a topic or field
Students are given a scenario and asked to respond as the circumstances change. The assessor looks at how the student effectively manages a range of situations and applies their knowledge to each one
Quizzes may include multiple-choice, matching, and true/ false questions. They are designed to test the students’ knowledge of a particular topic or subject
Students are presented with an assignment relative to what they have learnt within the unit. The tasks are designed to simulate real-life situations and scenarios within the industry
About Foundation Education
Foundation Education is one of the few Registered Training Organisations (RTO) in Australia who endeavour to deliver flexible online training solutions designed to fit our students’ lifestyle. Since 1999, we’ve been focused on providing excellence in Vocational Education and Training and building partnership networks that drives the quality of graduates across each industry, with our partner RTO, the Australian Institute of Personal Trainers (AIPT). With more than 60 nationally recognised certificate and diploma level courses on offer, the Foundation Education difference means:
- Flexible Online Study - Our courses are delivered online so you can study whenever and wherever suits you. This also gives you the flexibility to choose your course length - whether that be the full term of your course or completing your study in as little as six months.
- Dedicated Student Support - Our industry experienced Technical Advisors, Assessors and Support Officers will support you from enrollment through to graduation.
- Industry Relevant Courses - Course material is developed in consultation with industry experts to equip you with the job-ready skills and up-to-date knowledge required to support your career goals.
Foundation Education is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO Number - 22557)