Expand your career potential with the Diploma in Leadership and Management. This qualification will teach you practical skills and enable you to develop your capability in leadership and management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
You will develop your initiative and judgement in planning, organising, implementing and monitoring your workload and the workload of others. Learn how to hone your communication prowess to support individuals and teams to meet organisational or enterprise requirements.
Graduates will be able to identify, analyse and disseminate information compiled from a variety of sources. To plan, design, apply, implement and evaluate solutions to unpredictable problems.
Funding through the Victorian Governments Skills First Initiative is available for eligible students only.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Manager across a range of enterprise and industry contexts
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
52 weeks incl. holidays.
Tuition Time: 42 weeks.
Due to COVID this course is currently being delivered online, once restrictions are eased there will be face to face delivery for all practical components.
- Completion of year 11 or equivalent (Subject to the assessment and approval of ATMC Admission team.)
- Applicants must be 18 years of age and above.
- To assist prospective students to determine whether a course is suitable and appropriate for the individual needs, ATMC will conduct a Pre-Training Review and LLN test
This course is only available to Australian citizens and permanent residents in the state of Victoria.
- Manage quality customer service
- Manage budgets and financial plans
- Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff
- Manage people performance
- Develop organisation policy
- Manage risk
- Manage meetings
- Manage personal work priorities and professional development
About Australian Technical and Management College
Australian Technical and Management College (ATMC) is located in the heart of Melbourne. We are proud of our reputation as a leader in vocational training, with modern facilities, equipment, and professional staff who demonstrate a level of expertise appropriate to their fields.
All training is focused on preparing students for work. This is achieved by combining the extensive training experience that ATMC brings to its training departments with an impressive array of industry training environments, enabling students to gain valuable industry experience.
ATMC ’s Training is focused primarily on practical application. The goal of all training is to support students to join the workforce as soon as possible. At ATMC we provide you with the greatest opportunities for a successful career.
Australian Technical and Management College Pty Ltd is a registered training organisation (RTO 22158).