The Diploma of Leadership & Management addresses the core leadership competencies required of managers in today’s commercial environment. Stock skills such as mentorship, communication and team leadership are the key focuses of the Diploma. It is particularly appropriate for those with operational or technical backgrounds who are now tasked with the managing of others.
The newly revised Diploma is also an excellent induction module for recently promoted staff and a valuable resource for the more experienced manager. Blending theory with practice, this qualification focuses on workplace learning to ensure situational relevance.
- Leading Hand
- Team Leader
- Nationally Recognised Training
There are no formal prerequisites for this qualification.
All students will be provided with a relevant textbook: Cole, Kris. (2012) Management, Theory & Practice 4th Edition Pearson Australia.
- Access to fully customised online learning platform, MyUpskilled
- Access to the Student Support Services (Helpdesk) where students can receive support and assistance in the use of the LMS as well as any administration enquiries
- Regular contact with their trainer via email, telephone and/or LMS communication tools
- Trainer/Student Messaging System
- Webinars – both live and recorded sessions
- Unlimited access to world leading video training provider Lynda.com
- Access to Upskilled’s Student Rewards Program
Recognition of prior learning
RPL is available for each unit of competency based on relevant workplace experience, formal training, or other expertise. To apply for RPL, please submit documentation in portfolio form for evaluation by Upskilled assessors.
- BSBLDR501 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBMGT517 Manage operational plan
- BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
- BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBLED501 Develop a workplace learning environment
- BSBHRM513 Manage workforce planning
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
- BSBCUS501 Manage quality customer service
- BSBADM502 Manage meetings
- BSBMGT502 Manage people performance
*Upskilled may make changes to the course from time to time to reflect changes introduced to the relevant Training Package or other regulatory requirements
Option 1 – Save 15% when paying upfront. Total course cost: $3,825
Option 2 – 24 Month Interest-free payment plan. No deposit, no interest to pay for 24 months. Get started for just $44 a week!
By submiting an enquiry on this Diploma Of Leadership & Management (BSB51915), you will receive a complimentary course consultation with Upskilled. Upskilled is a leading Registered Training Organisation (RTO) that innovates the effective and efficient delivery of vocational qualifications and short courses to working professionals, job seekers and school leavers. As one of the largest RTOs in Australia, they partner with businesses and career-minded individuals to secure superior measurable outcomes. (RTO code: #40374).
Want to know more about this course? Simply fill out this short form to receive a free course consultation with Upskilled.
Included in your Upskilled course consultation:
- Pricing and payment options
- Start dates
- Delivery mode - online or in-class
- Career advice
- How to get help and contact information
- Everything you need to know before enrolling!