Learn to achieve business goals by evaluating and catering to the consumer behaviour of your target market. Our Diploma of Marketing and Communication (BSB51215) equips individuals with the skill set they require in developing marketing strategies, conducting market research, and communicating with a prospective market in the digital world to successfully accomplish business objectives.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Marketing manager
- Marketing officer
- Product manager
- Public relations manager
- Public relations officer
- Content strategist (assistant)
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- 12 months
All core units in BSB42415 Certificate IV in Marketing & Communication or equivalent competencies:
- BSBCRT401 Articulate, present and debate ideas
- BSBMKG417 Apply marketing communication across a convergent industry
- BSBMKG418 Develop and apply knowledge of marketing communication industry
- BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
- BSBMGT407 Apply digital solutions to work processes
- Upskilled’s fully customised online learning platform, MyUpskilled
- Student Rewards Program
- Student Support Services
- Your trainer via the trainer/student messaging system
- Webinars; both live and recorded sessions
- Video content access via:
Recognition Of Prior Learning
Upskilled is ready to help you leverage previous study and relevant work experience to accelerate your progress towards a Nationally Recognised qualification.
- Summative and formative assignments
- Written reports and/or portfolio assessments
- Scenarios and/or case studies
- Written/oral questions
- This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to identify and evaluate the range of marketing communication options and media, to design an integrated marketing communication plan, and to develop a marketing communication brief and creative brief reflecting client needs and preferences
- This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to identify, evaluate and take advantage of marketing opportunities by analysing market data, distinguishing characteristics of possible markets and assessing viability of changes to operations
- This unit applies to individuals in marketing management roles responsible for developing the marketing and promotional mix within an organisation. They may also adjust the marketing mix when new marketing opportunities have been identified
- This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to research, prepare and evaluate an organisational e-marketing plan that integrates electronic communications and website marketing in support of marketing objectives
- This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to apply and observe marketing plan objectives and action necessary improvements
Upskilled is Australia's pre-eminent provider of qualifications at certificate and diploma level. We specialise in the online delivery of nationally accredited courses in key industries, ensuring that every learning experience is an investment in career opportunity. Upskilled is proud to be synonymous with outcomes that skill the economy, support the community, and reward our graduates on both a personal and professional level.
At the heart of Upskilled is a commitment to exploring the training opportunities made possible by the digital age. As the internet revolutionises the educational playing field, the rules of student engagement must evolve just as quickly.
Upskilled understands that instant access does not equate to instant knowledge. We understand that a new kind of student requires a new style of learning.
At its heart, learning is an interaction. For that reason, the tools that deliver effective skills learning must be interactive too. By understanding how people systemise information effectively, Upskilled has been able to develop online programs that make study natural, rewarding, and fun.
Upskilled Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organization (RTO 40374)