The Diploma of Marketing is particularly appropriate for those with some existing experience working in a management role, or those who aspire to in the near future. Participants learn to identify and evaluate marketing opportunities, manage the marketing mix, conduct marketing research, manage direct marketing initiatives, plan e-marketing communications and much more.
- Marketing manager
- Marketing team leader
- Product manager
- Public relations manager
- Nationally Recognised Training
There are no formal prerequisites for this qualification.
All students will be provided with a relevant textbook: Rix, Peter. (2013) Marketing: A Practical Approach,7th Edition McGraw Hill
- Access to fully customised online learning platform, MyUpskilled
- Access to the Student Support Services (Helpdesk) where students can receive support and assistance in the use of the LMS as well as any administration enquiries
- Regular contact with their trainer via email, telephone and/or LMS communication tools, including Trainer/Student Messaging System
- Webinars – both live and recorded sessions
- Unlimited access to world leading video training provider Lynda.com
- Access to Upskilled’s Student Rewards Program
Recognition of prior learning
RPL is available for each Unit of Competency based on relevant workplace experience, formal training, or other expertise. To apply for RPL, please submit documentation in portfolio form for evaluation by an Upskilled assessor.
- BSBMKG507 Interpret market trends and developments
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
- BSBMKG523 Design and develop an integrated marketing communication plan
- BSBMKG508 Plan direct marketing activities
- BSBMKG502 Establish and adjust the marketing mix
- BSBMKG527 Plan social media engagement
- BSBADV507 Develop a media plan
- BSBMKG509 Implement and monitor direct marketing activities
- BSBMKG506 Plan market research
- BSBMKG501 Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities
- BSBMKG510 Plan e-marketing communications
- BSBMKG514 Implement and monitor marketing activities
*Upskilled may make changes to the course from time to time to reflect changes introduced to the relevant Training Package or other regulatory requirements
Option 1 – Save 15% when paying upfront. Total course cost: $3,825
Option 2 – 24 Month Interest-free payment plan. No deposit, no interest to pay for 24 months. Get started for just $44 a week!
By submiting an enquiry on this Diploma of Marketing and Communication(BSB52415), you will receive a complimentary course consultation with Upskilled. Upskilled is a leading Registered Training Organisation (RTO) that innovates the effective and efficient delivery of vocational qualifications and short courses to working professionals, job seekers and school leavers. As one of the largest RTOs in Australia, they partner with businesses and career-minded individuals to secure superior measurable outcomes. (RTO code: #40374).
Want to know more about this course? Simply fill out this short form to receive a free course consultation with Upskilled.
Included in your Upskilled course consultation:
- Pricing and payment options
- Start dates
- Delivery mode - online or in-class
- Career advice
- How to get help and contact information
- Everything you need to know before enrolling!