The BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management is an entry-level qualification aimed at individuals wanting to develop their skill and knowledge to work in roles as Project managers. Delivered online, this qualification is suitable for individuals working across various industry sectors and provides a comprehensive overview of fundamental project management principles, from time and resource management to leading and managing team effectiveness.
The qualification comprises of core business units of competency covering disciplines including:
- Managing project scope, quality, time and cost
- Leading and managing team effectiveness
- Facilitation of continuous improvement
- Managing human resources
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Project Coordinator
- Project Administrator
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
Up to 12 months
- This qualification has been designed to accommodate both individuals with no formal training qualifications and those seeking an entry point for a transition into further education
- The program is particularly suitable for candidates currently working in leadership or management roles who are seeking a formal qualification to enhance and confirm their existing knowledge and skills
Study online at your own pace, giving you the flexibility to achieve a nationally recognised qualification whilst also fulfilling your other life commitments.
Unlimited e-mail and phone support
Unlimited e-mail and phone support is provided by our experienced student support team between Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm, so you’re never left to feel ‘lost’ or stuck during your studies.
Mentor Education’s Diploma of Project Management (BSB51415) is a nationally recognised qualification, complying with the AQF standard and ASQA standards for Registered Training Organisations.
Assessment may include:
- Short Answer Questions
- Long Answer Questions
- Multiple Choice Questions
- Case Study and Scenario’s
- Research Tasks
- Role Play
About Mentor Education
Established in 2003, we are Australia’s largest privately owned training organisation focused purely on Financial Services & Business training market. Many of our graduates currently work for Australia’s leading financial services institutions (including Big 4 Banks) and small businesses all around Australia. Building on the strong relationships we develop with learners completing our courses, our industry experts are available by arrangement to provide ongoing mentoring on an individual or organisation-wide basis.
Exemplary Student Support
With nearly 20 years’ experience, Mentor Education has gained an enviable reputation amongst financial and business services professionals as a result of its commitment to providing an exceptional student experience, professional training and assessment material supported by best of breed technology and a dedicated, passionate team.
Our commitment to you
Our commitment is exemplified by the high level of student support received - our industry experts and assessors are available to personally respond to your questions and offer constructive feedback and guidance.
Mentor Education is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 21683)