Monarch’s Diploma of Project Management (BSB51415) gives you the skills to learn how to manage projects like a pro, and with all the best practices. Your course material is completely compatible with PMBOK (6th Edition) and ISO 21500:2016. It also refers to the principles of PRINCE2.
Project management isn’t just about cracking a whip. It’s about getting your staff, contractors and client-side stakeholders confident and ready to produce great results. As a Project Manager, your skills in planning, organisation, communication and negotiation will help your team produce something that’s more than the sum of its parts.
There’s a huge demand for qualified Project Managers across a variety of industries, and you need to be guided by an experienced project manager, like Gary Hatfield, our course writer. He’s a certified practising project director, a professional member of the Australian Institute of Project Management, and a member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
Getting a formal qualification in project management means learning a breadth of skills you can use no matter where your new career takes you.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Construction manager
- Contract, program and project administrators
- ICT project manager
- Change management leader
- Project Manager
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
12 months self-paced.
- Once we receive your enrolment, one of our friendly Course Consultants will give you a call to undertake a pre-training review to ensure the training is right for you
- For students without an equal or higher level qualification, there’s a short language, literacy and numeracy quiz you can complete online
- Get access to real project management templates
- Learn skills fit for any industry
- Easy-to-follow course materials
- Videos and webinars
- Access and use Microsoft Project (student edition)
- Heaps of support from your Trainer (phone, email and Zoom)
- A dedicated admin team on hand to guide you
- Access to the course student Facebook group
Recognition Of Prior Learning
We may be able to take into account relevant knowledge and skills you’ve possibly gained through previous formal or informal training, education and employment.
- Case studies
- Multiple-choice questions
- Short-answer questions
- BSBPMG520 – Manage Project Governance
- BSBPMG519 – Manage Project Stakeholder Engagement
- ICTICT515 – Verify Client Business Requirements
- BSBPMG511 – Manage Project Scope (Core)
- BSBPMG512 – Manage Project Time (Core)
- BSBPMG513 – Manage Project Quality (Core)
- BSBPMG514 – Manage Project Cost (Core)
- BSBPMG515 – Manage Project Human Resources (Core)
- BSBPMG516 – Manage Project Information and Communication (Core)
- BSBPMG517 – Manage Project Risk (Core)
- BSBPMG518 – Manage Project Procurement (Elective)
- BSBPMG521 – Manage Project Integration (Core)
About Monarch Institute
Monarch Institute provides engaging and well-structured courses that are nationally recognised across Australia under the Australian Quality Training Framework (AQTF).
All courses are written by industry experts, who liaise and work closely with employers to ensure the necessary industry specific subject matter is carefully and comprehensively integrated throughout the course. It’s not just the knowledge we are focussed on in regard to your learning. We are equally focussed on the skills you need to develop in order to be successful in your chosen industry.
Monarch Institute Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO code: 22530)