Social media has completely revolutionised the way in which people create, consume and share information. Used effectively, social media can build brand awareness, improve brand loyalty, boost search engine rankings, increase web traffic, convert more customers and lower marketing costs. The 10904NAT Diploma of Social Media Marketing is Australia’s only accredited course in social media marketing, and the first of its kind anywhere in the world. This course will teach you how to become a social media expert, and how to successfully develop and implement a social media marketing strategy.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Marketing Director/Manager
- Social Media Manager
- Social Media Strategy Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Brand Manager
- Social Media Strategist
- Content Marketing Strategist
- Community Manager
- Digital / Social Media Coordinator
- Digital Marketing Assistant
- Communications Assistant
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
- South Australia
- Western Australia
Duration Study Load
This course is delivered over 52 weeks (including 12 weeks of holidays). Classes are rostered for 2½ days per week + a self-study component.
Full-time studies require students to attend a minimum of 20 scheduled course contact hours per week.
Completion of Australian Year 12 or equivalent.
Upper-intermediate level of English OR IELTS Test Score of 5.5 OR other recognised English Language tests such as:
- TOEFL iBT Test Score of 65
- PTE Academic Test Score of 42
- Cambridge English: FCE
- OET D Grade
- TOEFL PBT Test Score of 513
- TOEIC 605
Recognition Of Prior Learning
Recognition is available (on application) to students with prior skills, experience, knowledge or qualifications obtained from formal studies or training, in a related area. Recognition may reduce the duration of your studies.
On completion of the 10904NAT Diploma of Social Media Marketing, students may pursue the BSB50120 Diploma of Business or a bachelor’s degree at Stanley College or selected bachelor courses at other universities.
About Stanley College
Stanley College is a comprehensive Teaching Institute of Higher Education with over 13 years of experience. We provide English language courses, vocational training, bachelor's degrees and professional year qualifications equivalent to TAFE and University degrees in Australia.
Our integrated approach to education and partnerships with Industry allow students to acquire the skills and knowledge they need for their chosen career by ensuring they are job-ready.
Eligible Australian Students pay nothing upfront with available Government Funding.
Stanley College offers:
- Flexible class schedules.
- Personalised learning and small class sizes with attention from experienced teachers.
- A curriculum relevant to today's workforce needs
- State-of-the-art facilities with our cafe, bar, restaurant, commercial cooking and creche areas.
- Quality student support services, including counselling & financial assistance.
Stanley College is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO #51973).