Social media has completely revolutionised the way in which people create, consume and share information.
Used effectively, social media marketing can build brand awareness, improve brand loyalty, boost search engine rankings, increase web traffic, convert more customers, lower marketing costs and increase revenue.
Our course will teach you how to become a social media expert, and how to successfully develop and implement a social media marketing strategy.
Who's It For?
Target learners for this qualification are:
- High School Graduates and Job Seekers: learners who are not employed in the Marketing and Communications sector
- CEOs / Business Owners: learners who seek a better understanding of social media marketing to directly improve their own business and/or personal brand
- Advertising & Marketing Professionals: learners who are already working in and/or have a qualification in the marketing sector and wish to upskill and gain the relevant skills to satisfy their job roles and requirements by undertaking a specialist qualification in Social Media Marketing.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Social Media Manager
- Social Media Strategist
- Content Marketing Strategist
- Community Manager
- Social Media Strategy Manager
- Social Media Manager
- Digital / Social Media Coordinator
- Digital Marketing Assistant
- Communications Assistant
What You'll Learn
The 10118NAT Diploma of Social Media Marketing is an innovative social media marketing qualification designed by experts. It provides the next generation of social media marketing managers training in strategy and the tools needed to implement social media campaigns, ad and media buying, and content marketing across traditional Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube Channels, as well as new and emerging channels such as TikTok, Snapchat and WeChat.
This social media marketing Diploma provides formal certification and recognition of your skills and knowledge and sets you up for a role as a social media manager.
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
18 months – distance learning (self-paced).
Estimated time allocations spread over the duration of the training are:
- 570 – 610 hours of supervised instruction (nominal hours); and
- 630 – 825 hours of unsupervised activities.
The Transformed online learning platform provides ease of access from any device to study guides, materials and submission links. Course delivery is 100% online developed by Industry expert trainers who are current, qualified and industry certified in their fields.
The Transformed team will support you every step of the way with online, phone and email support, training literature, resources, videos (including webinars) and assessor contact.
It is recommended that learners have an understanding of basic business and marketing concepts, which may have been acquired through previous training programs, qualifications and/or work experience in business and marketing management.
Learners will need to be at least 16 years old.
This course requires learners to read comprehensive learning texts, journals and articles, undertake a range of written assessments, undertake independent research activities and engage in online forums and discussions.
As such, entry to the course requires the successful completion of English to Year 12 level. Where prospective learners have not successfully completed English at Year 12 level, they can demonstrate equivalency in one of the following:
Successful completion of a Nationally Recognised Training qualification at Certificate III level or higher; or ACER’s Core Skills Profile for Adults Level 3 or above; or 2 years relevant industry experience in a role that requires the use of written documentation and communication.
General Computer / technology understanding
Recognition Of Prior Learning
If you already have workplace experience in procurement and contract administration roles in government, you may be eligible for RPL. This means you can complete your assessment by portfolio and interview.
You will need to provide substantial evidence of procurement administration and coordination experience, as well as evidence showing you understand and can apply skills and knowledge relevant to working in the government environment. You also need to provide a signed reference from a team leader or manager.
Talk to our team to find out if you are eligible for RPL.
Each core enterprise unit is assessed in accordance with the requirements of the Evidence Guide section of each unit, which also includes the evidence required to demonstrate competence.
Assessment methods used for collecting the prescribed evidence for the units include, however, are not limited to:
- Question and Answer
- Work Samples
- Knowledge Tests
Transformed is one of Australia's leading Registered Training Organisations. Our work has been recognised through dozens of awards and has been seen in the Australian Financial Review, BRW, The Australian to name just a few.
We have worked with some of Australia's leading government, private sector and not-for-profit organisations and with thousands of individuals, building skills and knowledge since 2006. Our qualifications are designed, developed and delivered by industry experts to deliver what is needed on the job. Enrol and study at any time, with our 100% online courses.
Want to get a promotion, get a pay rise or get your dream job? Get qualified with Transformed.
Transformed Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO #88152).