- This Fee-for-Service program is NOT available for Government funding
This advanced diploma qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply specialised knowledge and skills, together with experience in leadership and management, across a range of enterprise and industry contexts. Individuals at this level use initiative and judgement to plan and implement a range of leadership and management functions, with accountability for personal and team outcomes within broad parameters.
This qualification will enable you to undertake human resources roles across a range of businesses and industries. With a focus on managing human resources functions such as performance development, workforce planning and employee relations, you’ll develop broad skills and in-depth insights to build capability in the core disciplines of human resources management.
The Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management (BSB61015) course will enable you to use cognitive and communication skills to identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources and transfer their knowledge to others, and creative or conceptual skills to express ideas and perspectives or respond to complex problems.
The Diploma of Human Resources Management (BSB50618) includes a range of core unit competencies such as manage human resources services, manage recruitment and selection, manage workplace planning, manage performance management processes, manage employment relations and monitor a safe workplace
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Executive Officer
- General Manager
- Human Resources Director
- National Human Resource Manager
- Head of People and Culture
- Office Manager
- Executive Assistant
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- 24 months to complete
- Early completion available
- Approximately 60-70 hours per unit x 21 units
- Successful completion of Australian Year 12 or equivalent or the Australian Senior VCAL Certificate; or
- Completion of post-secondary studies or at least 6 months’ work experience; and
- Successfully complete all assessment tasks to the required published standard
- Easy-to-read course materials
- Access to learning supports (emails, telephone or Skype call, Webinars)
- Fast Assessment response, (5 working days response)
Recognition Of Prior Learning
For those currently working in a management and leadership position, with over 5 years business management experience, ask our friendly course consultants about our Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) solution eligibility.
Assessments may include:
- Complete projects and/or portfolios of evidence
- Answer a series of knowledge-based questions
- Participate in interviews with your assessor
You will submit your evidence for evaluation to the Assessor, who will continue to maintain contact with you during the assessment decision-making process
About Let Training
Let Training deliver quality recognised qualification courses as well as business coaching and advisory consulting services. Courses are available in areas of human resources, leadership and management, business and work health and safety. Through developing customised solutions, Let Training can help you improve the skills needed to address organisations' needs and create promising career opportunities.
Let Training is a Nationally Recognised Training Organisation (RTO 41179)