What You'll Learn
Sustainability and Systems Thinking
- Discover how responsible leadership, sustainable business practice and global orientation are critical to business success today.
- Get practical advice on how to lead an organisation through complex challenges, develop a strategy for long term business sustainability and embrace an adaptive thinking mindset.
- Lead people to achieve sustainable outcomes for both your staff and the
- Tackle common challenges and foster a positive culture with effective communication, coaching and mentoring tactics.
Accounting for Accountability
- The scope of accounting has grown beyond financial management and now encompasses the social, environmental and governance impacts of business activities.
- Analyse and understand the meaning of financial data to responsibly manage and clearly report on financial health to both internal and external stakeholders.
Marketing for a Better World
- Champion customer value and explore the latest ways to take your product or service to market in a responsible and sustainable way.
- Hear how industry leaders approach brand development in their respective organisations.
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- 8 months
- 20-25 hours a week
- A minimum of six years’ full-time work experience, which includes four years of relevant work experience and two years in a role requiring leadership skills (leadership can include direct management or supervisory experience and/or managing and driving change in an organisational or project-specific setting)
- English language requirements apply to International applicants and other applicants whose previous study was undertaken in a language other than English
Recognition Of Prior Learning
- You can apply for credit for prior learning which may reduce the time it will take to complete your degree. Prior learning can be formal study, non-formal learning, informal learning and pathways.
- You can apply for a maximum of 20 credit points with the Graduate Certificate in Business Administration.
- Upon being accepted into Griffith University, speak to your enrolment advisor about lodging a credit application via the MyGriffith platform.
- It can take up to two weeks to hear the outcome of your application so we recommend applying for your desired program as soon as possible.
About Griffith University
The remarkable people who better our world, the remarkable experiences that transform people and communities, and the remarkable contributions that change the future forever.
We know success often comes from being an exception to the norm—challenging convention, adapting and innovating, creating bold new trends and pioneering solutions ahead of their time. At Griffith, remarkable is the norm.
Since we started teaching over 40 years ago, we’ve been deeply connected to the Asian region, socially conscious and environmentally aware, an integral part of the community and heavily industry-focused. We’ve also become a comprehensive, research-intensive university, ranking in the top 2% of universities worldwide.
Our teaching and research span six campuses in South East Queensland and all disciplines, while our network of more than 200,000 graduates extends around the world.