Workforces and workplaces are changing faster than ever before. These changes are creating a demand for holistic, person-centred Human Resource Management (HRM) professionals who can respond to future trends in people and culture.
With very strong predicted growth for Human Resource Managers¹, now is the time to make the change and embark on a career where you can empower people to achieve their best. With ECU’s Accelerated Online Graduate Certificate of Human Resource Management, you will develop an understanding of the fundamentals of human resource management and gain insight into contemporary issues and future trends in the field. Comprised of only three units, this degree will give you a comprehensive foundation for a career in HRM and allow you to achieve your goals sooner.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Human Resources Advisor
- Talent Acquisition Officer
- Workplace Relations Manager
- Training and Development Manager
- Human Resources Specialist
What You'll Learn
- Consolidate Fundamental Skills and Core Capabilities: Develop and strengthen your understanding of key concepts related to managing people and empowering them to achieve their best at work
- Prepare for the Changing World of Work: Build your leadership capacity and be prepared for the future of work
- Learn to Align Business Strategy and Human Resource Management: Learn how to acquire and retain talent in high-performing work environments and how to align the goals of employees and management with overall business strategy
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- 12 months, part-time
- 6 units in total
- 3 units, 6 months part-time
To gain entry to the Graduate Certificate of Human Resource Management, applicants must:
- Have any bachelor degree, or
- Equivalent prior learning including at least five years relevant professional experience
- Meet English Language Requirements (Band 4). This can include IELTS Academic – Overall band minimum score of 6.5 (no individual band less than 6.0)
Flexible, Accelerated and 100% Online
- Our degrees allow you to tailor your study to your busy schedule and complete your degree sooner than traditional on-campus study. Experience our engaging online learning environment with support from academics, Student Success Advisors and fellow students
Developed with Industry Leaders
- ECU’s Accelerated Online Graduate Certificate of Human Resource Management has been developed by academics and thought-leaders who are highly engaged with the industry
Support While You Study
- At ECU, you will receive the support you need to succeed when fitting study into your already busy life. Not only are our teaching staff supportive and attentive – but you will also have a dedicated Student Success Advisor to support you every step of the way at ECU
About Edith Cowan University Online
At ECU we are guided by our values of integrity, respect, rational inquiry and personal excellence. Our focus on teaching and research is inspired by engagement and partnerships with those in the many communities we were established to serve.
Fit postgraduate study around your life and graduate sooner with our flexible and accessible accelerated and online courses from ECU Online.
Find the right postgraduate course for your career development. We offer qualifications in Education, Counselling, Cyber Security and Human Resource Management, which will equip you with the skills, knowledge and credentials to advance in your career.