The world of work is changing faster than ever before, creating opportunities for Human Resource Management (HRM) professionals who are champions of positive workplace cultures.
With ECU’s Accelerated Online Graduate Certificate of People and Culture, you will learn how to take a person-centred approach to mental wellness, culture and inclusion in the workplace.
Upon completing your degree, you will have a deep understanding of how positive spaces create positive business results, and be empowered to make meaningful change in the workplace. You may also choose to continue your studies to complete a Master of Human Resource Management.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- People & Culture Manager
- Diversity & Inclusion Manager
- Employment Relations Manager
- Diversity & Inclusion Consultant
What You'll Learn
- Prepare for the Changing World of Work: Build your leadership capacity, strengthen your understanding of contemporary issues in HRM and be prepared for the future of work
- Champion Positive Workplace Cultures: Become an HRM professional with a holistic, person-centred approach to workplace success and an understanding of the role of mental wellness and inclusion in the success of a business
- Develop Your People Analytics Skills: Learn to make evidence-based decisions through data analytics and digital HRM systems
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- 6 months, part-time
- 3 units in total
To gain entry to the Graduate Certificate of People and Culture, applicants must:
- Hold a Bachelor of Commerce/Business/Management/Work and Employment Relations with Focus/major areas: HR, Management, Business Administration, Industrial and/or Employment Relations, or
- Hold a Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Meet English Language Requirements (Band 4). This can include IELTS Academic – Overall band minimum score of 6.5 (no individual band less than 6.0)
Flexible, Accelerated and 100% Online
- Our degrees allow you to tailor your study to your busy schedule and complete your degree sooner than traditional on-campus study. Experience our engaging online learning environment with support from academics, Student Success Advisors and fellow students
Developed with Industry Leaders
- ECU’s Accelerated Online Graduate Diploma of Human Resource Management has been developed by academics and thought-leaders who are highly engaged with the industry
Support While You Study
- At ECU, you will receive the support you need to succeed when fitting study into your already busy life. Not only are our teaching staff supportive and attentive – but you will also have a dedicated Student Success Advisor to support you every step of the way at ECU
About Edith Cowan University Online
At ECU we are guided by our values of integrity, respect, rational inquiry and personal excellence. Our focus on teaching and research is inspired by engagement and partnerships with those in the many communities we were established to serve.
Fit postgraduate study around your life and graduate sooner with our flexible and accessible accelerated and online courses from ECU Online.
Find the right postgraduate course for your career development. We offer qualifications in Education, Counselling, Cyber Security and Human Resource Management, which will equip you with the skills, knowledge and credentials to advance in your career.