The Graduate Diploma will give you the foundational skills that the industry demands plus the soft skills to influence business decisions at senior management levels.
You’ll learn these skills in online courses such as Managing People, Analytics and Change, where you’ll become an expert in how to design and implement successful organisational change programs, and in Data and Ethics, where you’ll learn how to navigate ethical dilemmas in analytics that guide decisions and behaviours.
The fast-tracked model means you could graduate with a diploma in 16-months, plus it gives you a pathway to study the Master of Analytics.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Brand Manager
- Advertising Executive
- Database Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Advertising Manager
- Marketing and Market Research Professional
- Social Media Analyst
What You'll Learn
UNSW’s Graduate Diploma in Analytics program is designed for ambitious working professionals that are looking to develop advanced analytics capabilities and apply data-driven decisions. This program provides students with the expertise to influence business decisions, leverage career opportunities and gain skills that can be applied across all industries.
The Graduate Diploma of Analytics comprises of eight online courses. Tailor your study path and select from 14 online options, including advanced electives in General Analytics and Marketing Analytics. Learn how you can use data to find insights to influence the decisions to grow business and build a lucrative career.
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- 16 months to complete
- 8 courses
To be eligible for the Graduate Diploma in Analytics you must have:
- A recognised bachelor degree (or equivalent qualification) with a credit average of 65% or higher as per the UNSW admissions entry calculator.
Second for Business and Management
- UNSW is ranked 2nd in Australia and within the top 40 globally for Business and Management Studies.
QS World University Rankings by Subject, 2021
Global top 50 university
- UNSW is ranked 43rd overall in the world.
QS World University Rankings, 2022
Top 3 for graduate employability
- UNSW is ranked in the top 3 universities in Australia for graduate employability and is 27th in the world.
QS World University Rankings by Graduate Employability, 2020
Articulation pathways exist from the Graduate Certificate program if the student completes this program with a minimum WAM of 65.
About University of New South Wales (Online)
Study 100% Online with UNSW. A World Leader.
UNSW is a globally recognised leader in education, with a focus on industry applicable programs. When you study online with UNSW, you can expect to learn from world-class academics and collaborate with ambitious, like-minded individuals.
Study at Australia’s Global University. Anywhere, anytime.
Studying online at UNSW means that you have the flexibility to shape your studies to fit your life and career goals. The programs have been designed with busy working professionals in mind so you can study one course at a time, 100% online & accelerated, whilst working full-time.
Designed by Industry for Industry.
The UNSW online programs have been developed in close consultation with industry experts equipping you with applicable and career-related skills. UNSW is ranked in the top 3 universities in Australia for graduate employability, and is 27th in the world (QS University World Rankings by Graduate Employability, 2020) with each program offering advanced disciplinary depth, giving you access to the latest thinking and current research.