The global business market is constantly adapting and evolving to the world around us, an MBA could be your step up on the career ladder. Our MBA brings together the latest theories and insights alongside the solid business principals Adelaide Business School has championed since 1902.
You no longer need to pause your career to take a step up. Our MBA is part-time and 100% online which means you can continue to work whilst you study.
What You'll Learn
Through our online MBA you will acquire qualities that will truly set you apart, including:
- Management, leadership and entrepreneurial skills
- The ability to address common challenges
- The capacity to set, adapt and achieve enterprise-wide objectives
- Skills in innovation, business strategy, marketing and systems thinking
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
2 years (part-time)
To be eligible, you need to meet one the following requirements:
- A completed undergraduate bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) and a minimum of 2 years’ relevant work experience.
- No degree, completed GMAT with a score of >500 and a minimum of 2 years’ relevant work experience.
- A completed University Graduate Certificate in Business Administration.
If you do not meet the above entry requirements, you may be eligible to study our Graduate Certificate in Business Administration.
The University of Adelaide’s online MBA is designed to give you maximum flexibility:
- 100% online: Collaborate with people from across Australia in interactive sessions, video lectures and resources easily accessed from any device
- Focussed learning: Achieve success early and often by completing a single subject at a time, in focused 6-week teaching blocks.
- World-leading education: Study with a Group of Eight University and the highest-ranked South Australian university for Business and Management studies.
- Continuous support: One on one academic, personal and career support at your fingertips
- Join a global network of teaching staff and alumni at the top of their fields
Your Career Path
Give future employers confidence that you’re the best hire, step up in your current workplace or run your own business more efficiently and effectively. Better still, your new skills will be transferable to any workplace around the globe.
About The University of Adelaide
Consistently ranked in the top 1% worldwide by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings. The University of Adelaide is a member of Australia’s prestigious Group of Eight research-intensive universities.
At Adelaide, cutting-edge innovation takes place amidst a rich history of excellence spanning more than 140 years. Bright young minds learn alongside internationally recognised leaders in their fields. Global research impact is achieved hand-in-hand with outstanding graduate career outcomes.