Great Human Resource Management (HRM) professionals know that focussing on the ‘Human’ in Human Resources means what’s good for people is good for business.
With workplaces changing faster than ever before, there is a growing demand for HRM leaders who can respond to future trends in people and culture.
Prepare for the changing world of HRM with ECU’s Accelerated Online Master of Human Resource Management, which has been accredited by the Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI). Learn to align business and people strategies, champion positive workplace culture and empower people to achieve their best.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Director of People & Culture
- Employment Relations Manager
- Human Resource Management Consultant
- Talent Acquisition Officer
- Workplace Relations Manager
- Training and Development Manager
- Diversity and Inclusion Consultant
What You'll Learn
- Consolidate Fundamental Skills and Core Capabilities: Strengthen your understanding of key concepts related to managing people and empowering them to achieve their best at work
- Prepare for the Changing World of Work: Build your leadership capacity, develop your change management skills, strengthen your understanding of contemporary issues in HRM and be prepared for the future of work
- Learn to Align Business Strategy and Human Resource Management: Learn how to acquire and retain talent in high-performing work environments, develop people analytics skills and align the goals of employees and management with overall business strategy
- Champion Positive Workplace Cultures: Become an HRM professional with a holistic, person-centred approach to workplace success and an understanding of the role of mental wellness and inclusion in the success of a business
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
- Delivery 12 units, 24 months part-time
- Fast Track 9 units, 18 months part-time
To gain entry to the Master of Human Resource Management, applicants must:
- Have any bachelor degree, or
- Equivalent prior learning including at least five years relevant professional experience.
- Meet English Language Requirements (Band 4). This can include IELTS Academic – Overall band minimum score of 6.5 (no individual band less than 6.0)
Fast-Track Your Master Degree
Eligible students can fast-track their Master of Human Resource Management and complete their degree in only nine units. To gain entry to the fast-tracked master degree, applicants must:
- Hold a Bachelor of Commerce/Business/Management/Work and Employment Relations with focus/major areas: HR, Management, Business Administration, Industrial and/or Employment Relations
Flexible, Accelerated and 100% Online
- Our degrees allow you to tailor your study to your busy schedule and complete your degree sooner than traditional on-campus study. Experience our engaging online learning environment with support from academics, Student Success Advisors and fellow students
Developed with Industry Leaders
- ECU’s Accelerated Online Master of Human Resource Management has been developed by academics and thought-leaders who are highly engaged with the industry
Support While You Study
- At ECU, you will receive the support you need to succeed when fitting study into your already busy life. Not only are our teaching staff supportive and attentive – but you will also have a dedicated Student Success Advisor to support you every step of the way at ECU
- Our Master of Human Resource Management has been accredited by the Australian Human Resources Institute
About Edith Cowan University Online
At ECU we are guided by our values of integrity, respect, rational inquiry and personal excellence. Our focus on teaching and research is inspired by engagement and partnerships with those in the many communities we were established to serve.
Fit postgraduate study around your life and graduate sooner with our flexible and accessible accelerated and online courses from ECU Online.
Find the right postgraduate course for your career development. We offer qualifications in Education, Counselling, Cyber Security and Human Resource Management, which will equip you with the skills, knowledge and credentials to advance in your career.