This program will give you a deeper understanding of how people and culture impact businesses of all sizes, across all industries. You’ll develop globally applicable skills to engage with senior management and help them deal with the evolving nature of workforces in a disrupted future. You’ll gain the strategic and foundational leadership expertise you need to create better workplaces.
What You'll Learn
- Think critically about the foundations, principles and key issues in HR
- Deepen your legal, ethical, social and management skills to support people and culture in real-life workplaces
- Understand challenges and provide solutions in a range of cultural, institutional and employment contexts
- Research, design and guide the critical cultural shifts needed to support business success and put people first
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- 12 courses – two years intensive part-time
- Each course is seven weeks in duration and requires a minimum of 15–20 hours a week study
- Australian bachelor degree or equivalent, or higher-level qualification, in a business (or
related) discipline from a recognised tertiary institution; or
- Australian bachelor degree or equivalent in a non-cognate discipline, plus at least three
years relevant management work experience; or
- RMIT Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management
- A flexible student experience allows you to use study tools anywhere, anytime
- Our cutting-edge learning environment means you focus on learning, not finding your way around
- Industry-experienced academics are there to guide you every step of the way
- One-on-one support and assistance from our Student Success Advisor Team keep you motivated and help you reach your goals
- Online doesn’t mean you’re alone – connect with fellow students to build your professional network, share ideas, organise study groups and peer support
- Graduate with a globally recognised degree without putting your career trajectory on hold
About RMIT Online
A world-class education delivered 100% online.
RMIT University is a world leader in Art and Design, Architecture and the Built Environment, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Business and Management Studies. Ranked among the top 15 universities in Australia and 16th in the world for universities less than 50 years old, RMIT is known for being industry-led and producing exceptional career outcomes.
One of Australia's original tertiary institutions, RMIT University has earned an international reputation for creating exceptional, employable and highly skilled graduates who want more out of their careers. We offer vocational, undergraduate and postgraduate programs across a broad range of disciplines, on-campus in Australia and around the world.
RMIT is now taking this excellence in work-connected learning online. Our new 100 per cent online, intensive postgraduate programs are designed for ambitious working professionals who are aiming high with their careers.
This carefully selected range of online programs brings together the academic rigour and industry connectivity of the on-campus versions and optimises them for the digital world. You’ll learn how to push the boundaries of what’s possible, create valuable connections and take your career into your own hands.
RMIT Online is Registered Training Organisation (RTO #3046).