Delivered with the University of Wales Trinity Saint David, our mission is to bridge the gap between education and industry by delivering an MBA with real career impact.
Become the leader your industry needs to meet the challenges of conducting business locally and globally in the 2020s.
We collaborate with global leaders and business partners around the world to stay up-to-date on business challenges to ensure our online programmes are innovative and industry-relevant.
Fast track your career as you apply what you learn with immediate results in your workplace.
Instead of a traditional exam-based approach, our assessments are project-focused, as we believe real learning comes from practical implementation.
Supplement your learning with the Ducere Global Business School’s exclusive guest lecture series, insights and case studies from hundreds of world and elite business leaders.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- General Manager
- Operations Manager
- Enterprise Risk Officer
- Digital Transformation Manager
- Business Optimisation Manager
- Head of Cyber Security
- President of Cyber Security
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Information Security Director
- Data and Cyber Security Lead
- VP of Cyber Security Strategy
- Governance Director
- Threat Investigations Lead
- Governance Compliance and Risk Manager
What You'll Learn
The structure of our programme includes 6 modules covering a wide range of critical business topics and a Major Applied Industry Project, to provide you with the opportunity to transform theoretical concepts into real-time business projects
- Frame a successful research proposal
- Develop and understand research methodologies and apply them to a sophisticated business case study scenario
- Propose, plan, manage and execute in-depth business management case study research
- Use your project management skills to budget, manage your time and other resources, handle data and interpret results
- Craft your case study influenced by the knowledge you gain from the coursework modules
- Write a report of your research results for an academic and professional audience
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- 15 – 24 months
- 100% online
- Full-time (flexible)
Exclusive access to insights from global and elite business leaders
Sharpen your business smarts with insights from hundreds of global leaders and business innovators
Work with the world’s top employers
Showcase your know-how in real-world scenarios, working for the world’s leading employers or in your own organisation.
Fully-accredited online MBA
Earn your globally-recognised MBA degree from the University of Wales Trinity Saint David.
Study for your online MBA degree from anywhere, anytime. Manage your work and family commitments while studying remotely
We assess you only on your real-world assignments and an applied project. There’s no need to memorise mindless theory purely to pass an exam. Assessments are based on practical project-focused work
- We don’t believe in packing our assessment of your skills and what you learn into an hour exam. Instead, we want to see you apply your skills and what you learn in a real-world situation
- Take on a Major Applied Industry Project within your workplace or we will place you with a highly respected employer
About Ducere Global Business School
Ducere delivers Australia’s most innovative online degrees, together with its university partners. We believe that to be the best you need to learn from the best. With Ducere, you will gain insights from a global faculty of 250+ world leaders including Presidents, Prime Ministers, billionaires, philanthropists, Fortune 500 CEOs, Nobel Peace Prize Winners and more. You will gain practical skills by solving real-world projects with our industry partners such as KPMG, PwC, Disney, ATO, Telstra, Make-A-Wish and many more.
Over 44% of Ducere Students Receive a Salary Increase or Promotion Before Graduating.