This Art Appreciation Course is a Diploma course directed by art expert Hilary Kay written by some of the best working art practitioners in their field. Our aim with this course is to ensure graduating students receive the knowledge and skills required to take the first steps towards a new career or as a keen hobbyist.
Duration & study load
As the course is self paced, you may take longer than the scheduled 24 weeks to complete your course. If necessary, you may take up to a year to finish your studies.
- The Art Appreciation Course is delivered online
- The course consists of 12 modules and 12 interactive assignments.
- Students must own or have access to a computer to complete the assignments.
- The normal time required to complete the course is 24 weeks.
- All 12 assignments must be completed before graduation.
- Graduates are awarded a Diploma in Art Appreciation.
About The Art Institute
By submiting an enquiry on this The Art Appreciation Course, you will receive a complimentary course consultation with The Art Institute. A Diploma Course in Art Appreciation is what the Art Institute specialises in. It is the most in-depth online Diploma Course that you will find anywhere on the internet, covering all aspects of Art Appreciation. The Art Appreciation Course is provided by The Art Institute, presented and curated by art consultant Hilary Kay.
Each module has been written by a different author recognised in his or her area of expertise. All authors, including the tutors have been drawn from major art institutions, academia and from the international art world. They are all passionate about their subject; they have wide experience in teaching their chosen field to an eclectic audience and are keen to share their knowledge and enthusiasm with you.
Want to know more about this course? Simply fill out this short form to receive a free course consultation with The Art Institute.
Included in your The Art Institute course consultation:
- Pricing and payment options
- Start dates
- Delivery mode - online or in-class
- Career advice
- How to get help and contact information
- Everything you need to know before enrolling!