Who's It For?
- If you’re looking to upskill in the general wellness area and add to your existing skillset, or if you simply have a personal interest in wellness, this certificate is ideal for you
What You'll Learn
Develop a deep understanding of mindfulness, wellness, nutrition and physical practices and learn how to apply them in the clinical or residential care setting.
Skills you’ll develop
- Critical thinking
- Problem solving
- Digital literacy
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- 6 months (full-time only)
To gain entry to an accredited undergraduate course at Endeavour College, applicants must satisfy the general requirements and other entry requirements by type of background.
General Requirements – All Applicants
All domestic applicants, regardless of background, must meet the following requirements:
- Must be willing to attend an admissions interview upon submission of enrolment paperwork (in person or via teleconference / Skype)
- Must be 18 years of age within the first period of study
- Must meet self-declared minimum computer literacy standards and have unrestricted access to the internet and a personal email account
- Must read and understand the Inherent Course Requirements for the course into which they are seeking admission and accept them prior to enrolment in the course
Course-specific requirements – All Applicants
For entry into this certificate, applicants must;
- Hold a qualification at a minimum level of Certificate IV in health, allied health or related field (eg Fitness) and some experience working in that field
Additional applicant background entry requirements (including English language and international students) are available through enquiring with the College.
Graduates will be eligible to pathway into further study with Endeavour College of Natural Health. Completion of this Certificate may also provide credits into other Higher Education Provider allied health qualifications.
Introduces students to the many forms of musculoskeletal therapies that are practiced on a global basis.
Explores historical foundations and the contemporary development of mindfulness. Introduces the full potential of mindfulness practices and its applications in both in self-care practices and the care of others.
This subject will introduce students to the contemporary field of holistic wellness, and its application within clinical practice, for working with clients in relation to self-care, disease prevention, and the promotion of a thriving lifestyle.
Study the use of food as a therapeutic tool rather than just nutrition. Farming techniques and how these affect the quality of the food grown.
About Endeavour College of Natural Health
Our vision is to promote and advance the philosophy and practice of natural medicine and wellbeing by producing high-quality graduates who will go on to be leaders in their fields of practice. We are dynamic and innovative whilst maintaining traditional wisdom in a personalised learning environment. We aim to create an empowering experience achieving excellence in teaching and learning and connecting with the community.
We are enrolling now for Semester 1 study with our on-campus intake commencing 3 August 2020.
As a direct entry institution, you do not need to wait for end of year results release or need to apply via a tertiary admissions centre. You can apply to study directly through us at any time.
Enquire about one of our courses today for more information on enrolling with Endeavour College!
Endeavour College of Natural Health is a trading name of Australian College of Natural Medicine Pty Ltd which is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 31489)