The Business Ready Skill Set will give you the skills and knowledge required to deliver all aspects of customer service including how to create a relationship with customers, identify their needs, deliver services or products and process customer feedback. You’ll also learn how to use business technology and produce business documents, follow work health and safety (WHS) and emergency procedures and instructions, and use computer software and organise electronic information and data.
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
- Western Australia
- Victoria Park
There are no entry requirements for this qualification. However, students will need to undertake a Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) assessment.
- All course materials and resources
- Additional self-paced study and research
About Vocational Training Services
Vocational Training Services is a high-quality RTO and is proudly West Australian owned and operated. We pride ourselves on our high-quality staff, with deep industry experience, as well as a highly flexible approach to course design and delivery. But what really sets us apart from other RTOs is our focus beyond the training through assisting our student's transition into desirable job roles upon completion of their time with us.
We partner with individuals, communities, schools and businesses to deliver specialist qualifications and accredited courses to improve skills, competency levels and confidence. In addition to providing specialist qualifications in the core areas of Retail, Hospitality and Business, we also provide leadership and work-ready training to Job Seekers in Perth and members of the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities in regional Western Australia. We also service schools through our school-based traineeship and apprenticeship programs.
Mainpiper Pty Ltd, trading as Vocational Training Services is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO#51843)