- This is a fee-for-service program. There is no government funding available
Quickly learn Xero software at the beginner level.
Learn the quick and easy way to manage business accounts using Xero. This is a great course designed for business owners or managers, accounts people or anyone managing business accounts, or for those who are looking to further their knowledge in Xero software. Plus, on successful completion, you’ll receive Xero’s official advisor certification in addition to your course qualification.
Who's It For?
- Business owners or managers
- Individuals seeking further knowledge in Xero accounting software
- Accounts people or anyone managing business accounts
What You'll Learn
- Learn how to use Xero to manage your own business accounts or your client’s accounts
- Gain a strong understanding and practical knowledge of Xero to advance your business or career
- Access the chart of accounts and then customise the account listing to suit your needs
- Identify the different invoice types, create invoices, customise invoice templates and apply branding themes
- Create quotes, customer statements and understand how to account for an inventory in Xero
- Understand the process for managing bills, repeating bills and credit notes and how to apply full and partial payments to bills
- Create and review financial reports
And much, much more!
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- Approximately 15 hours
- Learn at your own pace, but ideally, complete one module per week
- You’ll have 24/7 access to your course for up to 6 months until you complete
- 100% online with unlimited tutor support from experienced professionals via phone and email
- Ask questions anytime and your tutors will respond during business hours
- The Career Academy is a Xero Education Partner with Xero Learn
- Upon successful completion, receive Xero’s official advisor certification in addition to your course qualification
- Become confident and savvy with Xero, learning essential skills to perform introductory accounting functions
- Gain 10 Continuing Professional Development hours
- Developed and Delivered by an IAB Accredited Training Provider
- This course is accredited by the International Association of Accounting Processionals
- The content of this course has been certified by the CPD Certification Service
- Learn to do it yourself and save money on accounting fees!
This Course is Accredited by ICOES
- The International Council for Online Educational Standards (ICOES) guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation.
- ICOES is the accrediting body that monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
Receive Unlimited Support from Experienced Tutors!
- Our professional tutors at The Career Academy are industry experts who are passionate about helping students succeed.
- They’re committed to providing exceptional online course support and personal tutoring to help you succeed. Throughout your course, you’ll receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email.
Be Awarded an Industry & Employer Recognised Certificate
- Upon successful completion of your course, you’ll be presented with a Professional Certificate by The Career Academy. This is an industry recognised certificate which will go a long way to helping you get a new job or promotion.
- You’ll also be given access to our exclusive Career Centre and be eligible for a free CV review.
- Practical assessments
- Case studies
- Multiple-choice questions
- Written assessments
Chris ChungXero Accounting Certificate
About The Career Academy
The Career Academy is a leading Australian training provider of non-accredited online courses. Their education driven team are committed to providing exceptional online courses and personal tutor support. The Career Academy offers a range of specialist courses to improve job performance, and their focus is on mentoring, inspiring and supporting people through training so their career or business can reap the rewards. The Career Academy’s course delivery is flexible, so their students can study with minimal disruption to their daily life. They offer flexible payment plans so anyone wanting to learn has the opportunity no matter their circumstances. Many of their tutors are qualified Chartered Accountants and hold a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.