- This is a fee-for-service program. There is no government funding available
Can’t decide between Xero and MYOB? Learn both and save!
Buy this package to enrol in our Certificate in Xero Accounting and the Certificate in MYOB AccountRight. Learning online allows you to work through the courses at your own pace and in your own time, backed by the support of our experienced tutors.
Introductory Certificate in Xero
Gain an intermediate level of knowledge and learn how to use Xero to manage business accounts for yourself or a client. Work through the course in your own time, following our easy step-by-step instructions.
Certificate in MYOB AccountRight
Gain a working knowledge of the essential business processes using MYOB AccountRight software. This course includes entering sales and purchases, right through to reconcile the bank account.
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
You will have access to this course for up to 6 months before you complete.
Binal RaghwaniXero & MYOB Package
About The Career Academy
The Career Academy is a leading Australian training provider of non-accredited online courses. Their education driven team are committed to providing exceptional online courses and personal tutor support. The Career Academy offers a range of specialist courses to improve job performance, and their focus is on mentoring, inspiring and supporting people through training so their career or business can reap the rewards. The Career Academy’s course delivery is flexible, so their students can study with minimal disruption to their daily life. They offer flexible payment plans so anyone wanting to learn has the opportunity no matter their circumstances. Many of their tutors are qualified Chartered Accountants and hold a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.