What is a diploma of share trading and investments?
A diploma of share trading and investments is one of the highest levels of education you can receive without completing a university degree. It teaches a variety of trading techniques and how to read the market, and therefore how to invest in relevant companies and organisations. During a diploma of share trading and investments, you may learn about a variety of topics within the course content, including:
- How different financial markets operate, including the ASX
- What concepts like wealth within mean and how they impact investment strategies
- How to conduct a price analysis and trend analysis
- How to interpret trade market trends and work with them
- The difference between professional traders, stockbrokers, and those with privately managed funds
- The ins and out of trading shares and the stock exchange
- Legal requirements set out by the Australian government and professional bodies
- How to use systems such as forex
- How to create a trading plan and follow through with that plan within a planned time frame
Why should I study a diploma of share trading and investments?
There are a variety of reasons to study a diploma of share trading.
If you’re looking to be a full-time stockbroker or professional trader, then having a practical knowledge of the share market and how to use it is crucial to your career success. completing trading courses or a short course is one of the best ways to guarantee your career is a long one. Meanwhile, if you’re looking to trade for yourself and your own cash flow, then understanding how to apply for an ABN and use it to save you money, and use online trading systems like CFD is going to help you and your financial services.
A diploma of share trading and investments is also a great way to set yourself up for further study, including an advanced diploma or degree. No matter why you want to complete the course, being able to use the skills you learn from vocational education and training are exceptionally important in order to understand and use investment strategies. Completing a course is one of the best ways to do that!
How to study:
If you think a diploma of share trading and investments is for you, then there are a heap of ways to learn. Online courses give you the option of studying from anywhere – VIC, NSW and beyond, as well as full-time and part-time study opportunities. Plus, there are a variety of start dates, entry requirements and tuition fees available, including full fee and payments plans available for many courses. Get started by browsing our list of available courses available!