Health Sciences Courses Online or near Fortitude Valley found:
Advanced Diploma of Cosmetic Dermal Science (QLD ONLY) 52850WA
The Advanced Diploma of Cosmetic Dermal Science (52850WA) is an undergraduate course developed for candidates wanting to work as a qualified Dermal Therapist in a cosmetic medical practice or dermal clinic. The curriculum covers the knowledge and skill...
- Dermal Therapist
Graduate Diploma In Dermal Therapies (QLD ONLY) 52707WA
The Graduate Diploma of Dermal Therapies (52707WA) is developed for candidates from a beauty or health background wanting to achieve a formal and recognised qualification in dermal therapies. The objective of the qualification is to provide graduates w...
- Perform safe and effective dermal therapies in a cosmetic medical clinic
Graduate Diploma Of Cosmetic Nursing (QLD ONLY) 52709WA
The Graduate Diploma of Cosmetic Nursing is a postgraduate course developed specifically for registered or enrolled/div 2 nurses wishing to enter the field of cosmetic medicine. This government accredited qualification will provide students with the kn...
Bachelor of Health Science (Acupuncture)
The ancient practice of Acupuncture, a form of Traditional Chinese Medicine, has become a widely used treatment option in Australia. As a student you will gain an understanding of Traditional Chinese Medicine philosophy and principles and learn to appl...
- Herb farmer
- Product manufacturer
- Compliance officer
- Product development
- Clinical practitioner
Bachelor of Health Science (Myotherapy)
Myotherapy is a branch of manual medicine that focuses on the treatment and management of musculoskeletal pain and dysfunction. Myotherapy involves an extensive physical evaluation and an integrated therapeutic approach in the treatment of affected mus...
Bachelor of Health Science (Nutritional and Dietetic Medicine)
Clinical nutritionists integrate traditional food wisdom and current scientific evidence to motivate individuals and communities to eat well and live healthier lives. Clinical Nutritionists approach disease prevention and management through a multidime...
- Clinical Nutritionist corporate
- Health and nutritional consultant
Bachelor of Health & Movement – Health Promotion Major
The Bachelor of Health & Movement (Health promotion) is in an increasingly important area of study in today’s society. Health promotion involves strengthening the skills and capabilities of individuals and communities to improve health. Health prom...
- Health promotion & community development officer
- Youth health worker
- Community health worker
- Community health advocate
- Policy analyst
- Health administrator
Bachelor of Complementary Medicine
While providing a comprehensive grounding and foundation knowledge across natural medicine modalities, the course requires around half of the contact hours required of a clinical degree program and it is completely delivered online. The Bachelor of Com...
- Policy advisor in government or private sector business
- Health store owner/operator
- Clinic Assistant/Facilitator in behavioural change support programs
- Product sales representatives for natural products companies
- Customer service representative/advisor for health funds
- Complementary medicine program administrator in aged care
- Integrative health advisor within a conventional medicine setting
- Complementary health nurses in specialist settings
- Health and lifestyle journalist/Advisor
- Health coaching
- Natural health product marketing consultant