Health Sciences Courses Online or in New South Wales found:
Bachelor of Health & Movement (Health Promotion)
The Bachelor of Health & Movement (Health promotion) is in an increasingly important area of study in today’s society. Health promotion involves strengthening the skills and capabilities of individuals and communities to improve health. Health prom...
- Health promotion & community development officer
- Youth health worker
- Community health worker
- Community health advocate
- Policy analyst
- Community sports manager
- Community recreation manager
- Sports administrator
- Sports development officer
- Health administrator
Bachelor of Health Science (Dance)
The Bachelor of Health Science (Dance) develops students’ understanding of synergies between dance and health science to facilitate work in public and private organisations across a range of occupations. Given the main instrument in dance is the human...
- Advisors to dance studio practice
- Community Wellness Officers
- Instructors of somatically based practices including Yoga and Pilates
Bachelor of Health Science (Exercise)
The Bachelor of Health Science (Exercise) provides students with foundational health and bioscience subjects with an exercise major. Students will study areas such as the components of health and foundational sciences relevant to the human body. The ex...
- Exercise Physiology
- Other Allied Health
- Specialist Fitness Trainers
- Health and Exercise research
Bachelor of Health Science (Fitness)
The Bachelor of Health Science (Fitness) provides students with the foundational health and bioscience subjects with an accompanying fitness major. The degree covers the components of health as well as foundational sciences relevant to the human body....
- Fitness Leaders for diverse populations (cardiac rehabilitation, exercise for the elderly)
- Personal Trainer
- Gym and Facility Manager
- Group Exercise Instructor