Managing a business, whether it’s small, medium or large, is difficult. There are a great many aspects that need to be considered to ensure that everything runs smoothly, such as human resources, payroll, inventory, purchasing, invoicing and reporting. You need top-notch business software to help you keep track of it all – all-in-one software that integrates all functions of business: software such as that provided by SAP AG.
SAP’s Business Suite offers integrates solutions for 24 different types of industries and 11 lines of business, so you can rest assured that it has the right software for you. Industries for which its business solutions are designed include: banking, retail, telecommunications, healthcare, transportation & logistics, oil & gas, and utilities. Some of its applications include: customer relationship management, marketing and sales.
SAP Business Suite
SAP’s Business Suite of software applications includes:
- SAP Business One: especially designed with small businesses in mind. It offers financial management, warehouse and production management, customer relationship management, purchasing, mobility, reporting and business intelligence, and analytics.
- SAP Business ByDesign: cloud-based software solutions especially for SMEs and large business subsidiaries. It offers secure data centres, reporting and real-time analytics, HR and supply chain management, and personalisation and customisation.
- Business Intelligence: which tracks key performance indicators and provides for “what if” scenarios, allows for easy trend spotting and quick identification of potential problems, and which can be integrated with Microsoft Office.
- SAP Business All-in-One: It offers ERP solutions for small and medium-sized businesses, such as customer relationship management, supplier relationship management and streamlined logistics and manufacturing management.
SAP Business Courses in Australia
There are a number of SAP business-related courses for professionals in all industries.
- SAP Training (Australia) and Certification Shop (Australia) offers classroom-based training for SAP Business One 8.8 – logistics, accounting, and implementation and support. The course provides a pathway to SAP Certified Application Associate with SAP Business One 8.8.
- SAP Education Australia & New Zealand offers a variety of SAP business courses, including SAP Business Objects Business Intelligence Platform: Administration and Security, BusinessObjects BI Solutions Crystal Reports: Business Reports for Enterprise, SAP BusinessObjects EPM Solutions Profitability and Cost Management, and SAP BusinessObjects EPM Solutions Strategy Management.
- NSW Institute of TAFE offers a TAFE PLUS Statement in SAP Business One (Financials), which one of three courses necessary for become an SAP certified consultant.
- Sydney Institute of ERP offers SAP Business Suite-related courses in supply chain management, product lifecycle management, and accounting and payroll.
SAP Business Jobs in Australia
- SAP Business Intelligence Consultant
- SAP Senior BusinessObjects Consultant
- SAP Business One Consultant
- SAP BW and BusinessObjects Architect
- SAP Business Intelligence Developer
- SAP Business Suite Trainers
It doesn’t matter what your speciality is in the world of business – finance, HR, supply chain management – you’ll benefit from SAP business courses. Completing SAP business courses, especially certification courses in Business All-in-One and BusinessObjects, will dramatically improve your chances of landing good jobs, and help you achieve your career ambitions.