Microsoft is one of the most ubiquitous companies in the world. The reason is simple; Microsoft produces software that is perfect for business, private and academic use. It’s possible to figure out how to use Microsoft applications on your own but if you want to be a power user and work magic with your Word documents, Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations then you need to take one of the certified MS courses in Australia.
Over the years, the number of Microsoft products available has grown so now, if you want to call yourself an expert, you have to take advanced courses on Access, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher, Word, Outlook, OneNote and Visio. Microsoft courses are available online or at various training centres around Australia. Just ensure that the provider you choose is certified by Microsoft or else your courses won’t get an official Microsoft certificate or be nationally accredited.
Aside from the products with which everyone is familiar (Word, Excel, Outlook), Microsoft also has some very technical, lesser-known products, such as its Dynamics CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software and MS Lync Server, which require more advanced courses.
Some examples of Microsoft Courses in Australia include:
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, which are usually offered as short course and which enable students to configure and manage Microsoft Exchange Server environments.
- Microsoft Visio 2010 Introduction courses, which enables students to create flow charts, floor plans and use stencils.
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) courses, which include MS certified exams and course work on server network infrastructure and administration and disaster recovery.
- Microsoft SQL Server courses for programmers.
- Microsoft SharePoint training courses.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 courses.
- Microsoft Office Project 2007 training courses.
- Introduction, Intermediate and Advanced Microsoft Access courses for MS 2007 and 2010.
Microsoft also offers its own range of certification courses in Australia and around the world. Completion of any one of the courses will earn you Microsoft Certification Program benefits.
Microsoft certification courses include Microsoft Certified Master, Microsoft Office Specialist Master, and MS Office Specialist Expert in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, SharePoint or OneNote (2010).
There are even options to study further and become a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT), which is the pinnacle of all Microsoft Certification qualifications and allows IT professionals and developers to deliver training courses on all Microsoft products (Office and otherwise) across the length and breadth of Australia, from Sydney to Perth and Melbourne to Adelaide and Brisbane to Canberra.