Our Front End Developer course starts with the fundamentals of programming and moves you through the vital areas of front end development. Through the provision of soft skills training, career services, hands-on labs and real-world projects we prepare you for your first role as a Front End Developer.
Who's It For?
- Anyone with a passion for front end development and desire to learn
- The course is great for beginners
- It is perfect for anyone looking to develop their skills in front end development and start a career in the industry
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Junior Front End Developer
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- Self-paced learning up to 120 hours
- No entry requirements required for this course
- 12 months unlimited access
- Training aligned with what employers are looking for
- Award-winning customer support
- Careers Services – exclusive to students
- A global community of peers
- Expert career advice
- Ongoing progress reports
- Exam booking support
- 1 x 60-minute exam (included) and 3 projects
- During your studies, the Career Services team will equip you with the knowledge needed to tackle the complex jobs market and boost your employability
- By the time you’ve completed your course, you will have the tools and confidence to dive into a role that suits you
- You will receive a dedicated Careers Service eBook, divided into 3 phases. Each phase will give insight into the jobs market with tailored support to guide your job search. You must complete the work included before unlocking the next phase of our Career Services
About Learning People
At Learning People, we are tech career experts with a mission to demystify the technology industry.
With ten years of industry experience, we’re advocates for career-ready education. We provide industry recognised certifications in cybersecurity, coding, IT and project management, to help advance or start your career in tech.
We're committed to delivering the best possible student experience whilst you’re completing your studies. This includes our exclusive Career Services, which will give you all the tools needed to maximise your employment potential.
Why choose Learning People?
- They’ll get you career-ready and help place you into the industry
- Accredited by CompTIA, Skillsoft, The Project Management Institute and much more
- Receive award-winning digital education
- Industry-leading tuition with 1:1 personal tutor access
- Support from a global community of over 30,000 students
- Unrivalled 360 Career Services and StudentCare™
- Access to virtual seminars and classrooms
- Gain globally sought-after qualifications and certifications
- Exam booking support & free resits
- Get hands-on industry experience
- Exclusive student benefits; Alumni community, TOTUM, industry