If you love working with your hands, growing your own food, or even just spending as much time as possible outdoors, a career in agriculture could be the perfect fit for you. Read on to find our what this interesting, fun, and vital profession is all about, as well as how you can use agriculture courses to turn your love for nature into a lifelong profession.
Agriculture Courses found:
Certificate III in Agriculture AHC30116
Whether you are just starting your career in agriculture or want to build on your existing knowledge, this course will give you a comprehensive set of practical skills, as well as the chance to specialise in a particular type of farming. You’ll choose...
- Livestock farm worker or station hand
- Crop farm worker or station hand
- Mixed livestock and crop farm worker or station hand
Certificate II in Agriculture AHC20116
The entry level Certificate II will give you the fundamental skills needed to start working on a farm and help you build an all-round knowledge to impress potential employers. You’ll also have a chance to put what you learn into practice through five w...
- Assistant Animal Attendant/Stockperson
- Assistant Crop Farm Worker
- Assistant Farm Hand
- Assistant Farm or Station Labourer
- Assistant Livestock Farm Worker