- This fee-for-service program is not eligible for government funding.
Launch your business admin career with a nationally recognised qualification
The BSB30120 Certificate III in Business (Business Administration) equips you with the knowledge and skills to succeed in any administrative role. This business admin course could lead you to a rewarding career as a receptionist, payroll officer, senior administration officer, or records clerk.
Who's It For?
- Already working in a business setting? Step up into an administrative role with more responsibility
- Looking to kick-start your career? With a nationally recognised qualification, you can confidently apply for business admin roles
- Want a career change? Pivot into an industry with strong stability and constant demand for employees
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Administrative assistant
- Administration officer
- Customer service representative
- Payroll officer
- Accounts clerk
- Records clerk
What You'll Learn
- Organise schedules and arrange meetings for a workplace
- Sort financial records and process payroll
- Maintain business resources
- Support the wellbeing of yourself and colleagues in the workplace
- Create documents and presentations
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- Up to 12 months
- Submit 1 unit of competency every 2.5 weeks to graduate in 12 months
- There are no entry requirements for this qualification
Flexible Online Study
Our online courses allow you to study whenever and wherever suits you
Dedicated Student Support
Our friendly and experienced Support Officers, Assessors and Technical Advisors will be there for you from enrolment to graduation
Course material is developed in consultation with business experts to equip you with the job-ready skills and up-to-date knowledge to achieve your career goals
The table below mentions assessments that may be available throughout this qualification:
Students are presented with short-answer questions relative to what they have learnt within the unit
Students are presented with a project relative to what they have learnt within the unit, leading to an in-depth exploration of a topic or field
Students are given a scenario and asked to respond as the circumstances change. The assessor looks at how the student effectively manages a range of situations and applies their knowledge to each one
Quizzes may include multiple-choice, matching, and true/ false questions. They are designed to test the students’ knowledge of a particular topic or subject
Students are presented with an assignment relative to what they have learnt within the unit. The tasks are designed to simulate real-life situations and scenarios within the industry
About Foundation Education
Foundation Education is one of the few Registered Training Organisations (RTO) in Australia who endeavour to deliver flexible online training solutions designed to fit our students’ lifestyle. Since 1999, we’ve been focused on providing excellence in Vocational Education and Training and building partnership networks that drives the quality of graduates across each industry, with our partner RTO, the Australian Institute of Personal Trainers (AIPT). With more than 60 nationally recognised certificate and diploma level courses on offer, the Foundation Education difference means:
- Flexible Online Study - Our courses are delivered online so you can study whenever and wherever suits you. This also gives you the flexibility to choose your course length - whether that be the full term of your course or completing your study in as little as six months.
- Dedicated Student Support - Our industry experienced Technical Advisors, Assessors and Support Officers will support you from enrollment through to graduation.
- Industry Relevant Courses - Course material is developed in consultation with industry experts to equip you with the job-ready skills and up-to-date knowledge required to support your career goals.
Foundation Education is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO Number - 22557)