About Customer Engagement
The SBS30215 Certificate III in Customer Engagement is a nationally recognised qualification and leads to a variety of customer-related roles such as customer service representative, telemarketer, customer service officer and call centre operator.
Course Core Units
The BSB30215 Certificate III in Customer Engagement consists of units of competency. These core units with four other electives must be completed satisfactorily to attain certification and qualification.
- Use Multiple Information Systems (BSBCUE301)
- Work Effectively in Customer Engagement (BSBCUE307)
- Develop Product and Service Knowledge for Customer Engagement(BSBCUE309)
- Deliver and Monitor Service to Customers (BSBCUS301)
- Work Effectively with Others (BSBWOR203)
- Deliver and Monitor a Service to Customers (BSBCUS301)
- Process Customer Complaints (BSBCMM301)
- Organise Personal Work Priorities and Development (BSBWOR301)
- Conduct Customer Engagement (BSBCUE203)
- Provide Sales Solutions to Customers (BSBCUE304)
- Manage Personal Stress in the Workplace (BSBWOR201)
- Apply Knowledge of WHS Legislation in the Workplace (BSBWHS302)
- Contribute to the Health and Safety of Self and Others (BSBWHS201)
Duration and Delivery
The Certificate in Customer Engagement can typically be completed in 12-24 months; however, this may vary depending on credit transfers or Recognition of Prior Learning. Courses in Customer Engagement may be done on a part-time or full-time basis, and start dates may vary. Coursework typically includes detailed learning materials, assessments and case study examples with help from industry experts. Training packages in customer engagement courses can also be offered to organisations to improve work practices and suitably provide sales solutions.
Course fees and Entry Requirements
Course fees, payment options and payment plans may vary between Australian registered training organisations (RTOs). Participation in Certificate III may require that you have completed Certificate I or II qualifications or a pre-training review and language, literacy and numeracy assessment.
Pathways into BSB30215 Certificate III in Customer Engagement include Certificate I and II. On completion of the Certificate III, you may gain work experience, and traineeships with new customer contact skills or further upskill at work with a more significant customer engagement activity. With work experience and traineeships, students can be inducted into a range of complex customer service roles. A Certificate IV in Customer Engagement further enhances customer service knowledge and allows individual to gain more of a supervisory role and give technical advice to others.
Having reliable staff with substantial customer engagement experience can make an enormous difference in a company’s revenue and retention rate. Customer engagement will assist individuals in the industry in reaching their key performance indicators and potentially unlock many career opportunities.