Nothing beats taking a break from the grind of everyday life and heading off to an exotic location, and the tourism industry specialises in making those great adventures memorable for all the right reasons! If you’d like to play a role in this fun and exciting industry, read on and find out how to get into tourism through one of the many tourism courses available nation-wide.
Travel & Tourism Courses found:
Certificate III in Tourism (VIC ONLY) SIT30116
If you have a keen interest in tourism, can see yourself as a team player and believe you have excellent customer service, a career in the tourism industry could be for you. This six-month course will help you get into the industry, providing you with...
- Adventure tourism guide
- Attendant/senior ride operator in an attraction or theme park
- Booking agent
- Cellar door salesperson and guide in a winery
- Inbound tour coordinator
- Marine tourism guide or dive tour operator
- Museum attendant
- Operations consultant for a tour operator
- Sales consultant
- Visitor information officer