If you believe that there is a natural cure for just about anything and want to help people improve their health, happiness and quality of life, consider natural therapy courses to start you down the path towards a successful career.
Natural Therapies Courses found:
Bachelor of Complementary Medicine
While providing a comprehensive grounding and foundation knowledge across natural medicine modalities, the course requires around half of the contact hours required of a clinical degree program and it is completely delivered online. The Bachelor of Com...
- Policy advisor in government or private sector business
- Health store owner/operator
- Clinic Assistant/Facilitator in behavioural change support programs
- Product sales representatives for natural products companies
- Customer service representative/advisor for health funds
- Complementary medicine program administrator in aged care
- Integrative health advisor within a conventional medicine setting
- Complementary health nurses in specialist settings
- Health and lifestyle journalist/Advisor
- Health coaching
- Natural health product marketing consultant
Bachelor of Health Science (Acupuncture)
The ancient practice of Acupuncture, a form of Traditional Chinese Medicine, has become a widely used treatment option in Australia. As a student you will gain an understanding of Traditional Chinese Medicine philosophy and principles and learn to appl...
- Herb farmer
- Product manufacturer
- Compliance officer
- Product development
- Clinical practitioner
Bachelor of Health Science (Myotherapy)
Myotherapy is a branch of manual medicine that focuses on the treatment and management of musculoskeletal pain and dysfunction. Myotherapy involves an extensive physical evaluation and an integrated therapeutic approach in the treatment of affected mus...
Bachelor of Health Science (Naturopathy)
Naturopathy is a whole medical system combining theory (philosophy and principles) and practice that uses an array of natural therapies to support healing and maintain health. Naturopaths aim to treat the underlying causes of illness and disease. The c...
Bachelor of Health Science (Nutritional and Dietetic Medicine)
Clinical nutritionists integrate traditional food wisdom and current scientific evidence to motivate individuals and communities to eat well and live healthier lives. Clinical Nutritionists approach disease prevention and management through a multidime...
- Clinical Nutritionist corporate
- Health and nutritional consultant