Your Double Diploma of Business (Procurement) + Leadership & Management will give you the essential skills you need to move into managerial roles within the procurement field. You’ll learn the skills the industry needs, from developing policies and procedures for sustainability, building strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, to successfully managing contracts with suppliers, stock levels, evaluating risks and developing strategies to overcome them.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Procurement Manager
- Senior Procurement Manager
- Procurement Director
What You'll Learn
- Manage contracts to ensure negotiation is fair and a positive outcome for the business
- Implement WHS policies to ensure a safe workplace and reduce workplace incidents
- Oversee procurement aspects of the supply chain and identify areas to improve to optimise performance
- Lead communication in the workplace to enhance transparency between stakeholders
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- Approx 14 months
As a confident and qualified leader in procurement, you’ll have gained the skills to manage and execute procurement end-to-end strategies. You’ll have the ability to confidently lead your team to success, meet budgets and fulfilment requirements, and communicate and negotiate with stakeholders from customers to suppliers to ensure the supply chain is operating effectively.
About The College for Adult Learning
The College for Adult Learning is an award-winning Registered Training Organisation (RTO) delivering high-quality training, unparalleled flexibility and real career outcomes to thousands of students over the last 10 years.
We started as a team of three dedicated, senior executives from the TAFE/University sectors inspired by adult learners across Australia desperate for relevant courses, practical study options, comprehensive support, work-ready skills and real outcomes.
As passionate educators and leaders with over 30 years’ experience in vocational and higher education, we were continually frustrated with the ‘one size fits all’ training standards being offered in the Australian marketplace. Knowing the struggles that learners faced, we started with practical, outcomes-focused training solutions then created a learning model that allowed students freedom and flexibility while providing a strong support foundation.
We now provide a supportive online learning environment, 24/7 access to course content so you can go at your own pace, and unlimited opportunities to connect with experienced industry professionals for mentorship and support. CAL continues to partner with industry leaders when we develop our training solutions to ensure that our content is accurate, current and relevant to the workplaces of today with the visions of tomorrow.
We proudly specialise in delivering the skills that industry demands and future leaders need.
College for Adult Learning Pty. Ltd. as The Trustee for Golding/Sabell Trust is a Registered Training Organization (RTO 22228)