- Limited scholarships available for September Intake – Save 20%. Enquire now!
- This course is full fee-for-service only and there is NO government funding. FEE-HELP loan support may be available
‘Australia’s #1 industry focused online degree. A game changer in management education.’
- Study managerial communication, corporate structuring, project management and business model analysis. Lead high performing teams and utilise technology to identify risks, opportunities and maximise ROI. Secure your future with real-world learning.
- No exams. Benefit from practical education where you can choose the topic of your assignments and tailor the degree to your career goals
- Over 44% Of Ducere students gained an increase in remuneration or a promotion before graduating
- Receive dynamic insights from a global faculty of 250+ world leaders, including Presidents, Prime Ministers, billionaires, philanthropists, Fortune 500 CEOs, Start-up Pioneers, Nobel Peace Prize Winners and more
If you’re ready to stand out from the crowd and to distinguish yourself as a workplace innovator, then this is the degree for you!
In an era of rapid economic and technological disruption, traditional business models have given way to new opportunities, new challenges, and new perspectives. With that in mind, this Bachelor of Applied Business (Management) combines the fundamentals of management and business leadership with the practical enterprise skills needed to lead in a truly global world.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Managing Director
- Project Manager
- Operations Manager
- Executive Officer
- Growth Specialist
- Business Development Manager
- Start-up Founder
- Management Consultant
- Human Resources Manager
- Business Administrator
- Sales Executive
- Small Business Owner
- Financial Analyst
- Purchasing Manager
- Team Leader
What You'll Learn
- Leadership and Management
- Business Strategy
- Organisational Change
- Digital Operations
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Project management
- Business transformation
- Stakeholder relationship building and management
CORE GRADUATE SKILLS
- Lead through effective vision, mission and goal setting
- Identify risks and opportunities in a corporate environment
- Utilise technology and digital strategy to maximise ROI
- Access big data and identify global trends
- Use entrepreneurial techniques to innovate
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
Duration Study Load
2 years – full-time
4 years – part-time
- Fully online
- No exams
- No campus attendance required
- Flexible: Study when it suits you – full-time or part-time, and anywhere on any device
- Option A: Year 12 (or equivalent)
- Option B: Successful completion of a Higher Education qualification
- Option C: Successful completion of a Vocational qualification (AQF Level 4), or above
- Option D: Work and Life Experience Entry: Demonstrated skills and knowledge gained through paid or unpaid employment, formal learning and/or non-formal learning (presented on a current resume with attached cover letter)
You’ll need to illustrate eligibility for the course by providing supporting documentation for one of the above options.
- Personalised student support from a friendly, professional team
- One-on-one guidance and feedback from experienced academics
- Relevant: Work on practical projects and attend industry events with Ducere’s partners such as KPMG, PwC, Disney, LinkedIn, Qantas, United Nations, Make-A-Wish and the Australian Government
- Practical: Choose your own assignment topics tailored to your passions, job or business.
- World-class: Exclusive digital insights from business leaders including Fortune 500 CEOs, billionaires and philanthropists
- An advanced online platform and access to study materials via a mobile app
- Early exit qualification. Students have the option of exiting the course after completing the first 8 units to receive a higher education diploma
- Expand your professional network: Join an ecosystem with innovators, investors, mentors and entrepreneurs
- Develop the skills industry needs and improve your earning potential
- 80% Applied Assessment
- 20% Multiple-Choice Quizzes
Kelly Jane V.Ducere Bachelor Alumni
Keely FearnsideDucere Bachelor Alumni
Angela T.Full-time Learning Experience Administrator
About Ducere Global Business School
Together with its University Partners, Ducere supports Australia’s most innovative online degrees. We believe that to be the best you need to learn from the best. With Ducere, you will gain exclusive insights from a global faculty of 250+ world leaders including Presidents, Prime Ministers, billionaires, philanthropists, Fortune 500 CEOs, Nobel Peace Prize Winners and more. Gain practical skills by solving real-world projects with our industry partners such as KPMG, PwC, Disney, ATO, Telstra, Make-A-Wish and many more.
Over 44% of Ducere Students Receive a Salary Increase or Promotion Before Graduating.
- No Exams. Real business projects.
- Tailor your assignments to your passions
- Unparalleled student support
- $1.4 million in scholarships awarded in the last 3 years
- Eligible Australian Students pay nothing upfront with FEE-HELP
- Discover the Ducere difference today.