Give yourself the professional edge by gaining accredited qualifications in business administration. This comprehensive course is designed to give you a wide range of specialised skills that will ensure you are an asset to any business team. You could aim to work in a range of support roles, in a variety of office or workplace settings. Enhance your resume with this comprehensive business administration course.
The Certificate III in Business Administration will teach you to undertake a range of administrative roles across varied work contexts. This course would suit a career changer seeking an office role, a school leaver embarking on their first job, or an office all-rounder who wants to take the next step in their professional career. Gain skills in basic office programs, core workplace skills and additional competencies in time management, communication and planning.
This course is delivered online and provides access to a fully customised e-learning environment, MyUpskilled. MyUpskilled includes powerpoint resources, reading materials, discussion boards, forums, access to assessments, resources, videos (including access to the Lynda.com video training library) and blogs.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Accounts Receivable Clerks
- Accounts Payable Clerks
- Data Entry Operators
- Junior Personal Assistants
- Office Administration Assistants
- Office Administrators
- Word Processing Operators
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- 12 months
- Upskilled’s fully customised online learning platform, MyUpskilled
- Student Rewards Program
- Student Support Services
- Your trainer via the trainer/student messaging system
- Webinars; both live and recorded sessions
- Video content access via:
Recognition Of Prior Learning
Work experience or formal qualifications you have may count towards your course. If you have previously undertaken study at a recognised institution or have some relevant work experience, you might gain credit towards specific units in a course; shortening the time you have to study.
- Summative and formative assignments
- Written reports and/or portfolio assessments
- Scenarios and/or case studies
- Written/oral questions
Upskilled is Australia's pre-eminent provider of qualifications at certificate and diploma level. We specialise in the online delivery of nationally accredited courses in key industries, ensuring that every learning experience is an investment in career opportunity. Upskilled is proud to be synonymous with outcomes that skill the economy, support the community, and reward our graduates on both a personal and professional level.
At the heart of Upskilled is a commitment to exploring the training opportunities made possible by the digital age. As the internet revolutionises the educational playing field, the rules of student engagement must evolve just as quickly.
Upskilled understands that instant access does not equate to instant knowledge. We understand that a new kind of student requires a new style of learning.
At its heart, learning is an interaction. For that reason, the tools that deliver effective skills learning must be interactive too. By understanding how people systemise information effectively, Upskilled has been able to develop online programs that make study natural, rewarding, and fun.
Upskilled Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organization (RTO 40374)