The Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance will provide you with the skills and knowledge to work with allied health practitioners in helping patients maintain and improve their wellbeing.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Allied Health Assistant
What You'll Learn
This course combines online learning with practical work placement to teach you how to:
- Support allied health practitioners in providing patients with therapeutic and program-related support
- Assist in developing and delivering allied health programs to clients
- Plan and conduct group sessions
- Help clients develop and maintain their health and wellbeing
- Work efficiently in a health and community workplace
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- Up to 12 months
- 120 hours of practical work placement
- There are no entry requirements for this qualification
- Knowledge questions
- Case Study
About Foundation Education
Foundation Education is one of the few Registered Training Organisations (RTO) in Australia who endeavour to deliver flexible online training solutions designed to fit our students’ lifestyle. Since 1999, we’ve been focused on providing excellence in Vocational Education and Training and building partnership networks that drives the quality of graduates across each industry, with our partner RTO, the Australian Institute of Personal Trainers (AIPT). With more than 60 nationally recognised certificate and diploma level courses on offer, the Foundation Education difference means:
- Flexible Online Study - Our courses are delivered online so you can study whenever and wherever suits you. This also gives you the flexibility to choose your course length - whether that be the full term of your course or completing your study in as little as six months.
- Dedicated Student Support - Our industry experienced Technical Advisors, Assessors and Support Officers will support you from enrollment through to graduation.
- Industry Relevant Courses - Course material is developed in consultation with industry experts to equip you with the job-ready skills and up-to-date knowledge required to support your career goals.
Foundation Education is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO Number - 22557)